Part: 22

Enjoy!!!!

After 24 hours Arjun and his all family reached America airport and all were very tired and just wanted to sleep and went out from the airport and saw the limousine is already there with a driver, then driver open the gate for everyone and everyone got settled here and soon they reached there and enter there, and Neha was just seeing the mansion infront of her in awe because that mansion is very beautiful with glass windows and back side there is a pool and with beautiful different flowers side on it and when Arjun and Neha was about to enter but Simran stopped them and do some ritual for welcoming new couple in their new house, after that everyone went to their respective rooms for taking proper rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One girl is just come out from the airport wearing white crop trop and black jeans with googles and mask shining on her face along with the suitcase and then started looking here and there like she is just waiting for someone, soon after 5 mins one black suv stops infront of her and she glared that person and that person just innocently smiled at her.

''You are late'' that person frowned and look at his wrist watch and saw that he was only 5 mins late

''I was just 5 mins late miss and that was only because of traffic'' he said and then that girl said whatever and sit on that passenger seat.

''Women sometimes you also have to give respect your best friend too''

''Ok ok now tell me did you find something related to that person''

''Nothing important but I found out that they are also now planning to come here but only half''

''Only half why not all"

''I don't know maybe something they have to do'' that girl think for sometimes but after realization hit in her mind and she horrified looked at her best friend who was also thinking same.

''No no no this was not our plan, we thought that they all will come here''

''It means---'' that person said she nodded at him

''Yes, It means Priya and Sanjana are in danger''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening time and now everyone woke up from the sleep and come in the living as Arjun father wanted to talk with them.

''Dad, is everything alright, I mean this sudden''

''Yes, don't worry everything is alright, I just think something, since now after one week you are going for business trip as well as for your honeymoon so I and your mother thought of doing reception next month, is this ok for you both''

''Dad, since you both decided that then we don't have any problem with it, right'' Arjun said while looking towards Neha side and she nodded with a smile.

''By the way for how many days you will be on your business trip''

''For atleast two weeks dad'' his dad nodded

''And what about that hotel, how many work is pending''

''Almost all the preparation is done just tomorrow interiors designers will come and will decided about their interiors''

''Make sure everything of her favourite colors''

''Yes dad how can I forgot my baby favourite'' he said while his voice cracking a bit and he looked down, Neha rubbed his arm for comfort as she understood they are talking about his sister.

But Arjun noticed that Dev was just quite when this matter came up as because he and Divya(Arjun sister) was the most naughiest siblings as they were always ready to create troubles in others life as well as they were always stand with each other and could fight with anyone if he/she try to hurt each other. But after sometime Dev stand up and started to go upstairs and Arjun decided to give him some time. after chit chatting more Arjun decided to move and check on dev but when he reached towards Dev  there was no one then Arjun understands that where he could be and started going towards Divya room and eventually he saw Dev