Part:16

Enjoy!!!!!!

In Neha's house there is lot of hustle and bustle around there, everyone is busy in decorating the house and garden and checking the arrangements of today's haldi program. (The Haldi ceremony is a ritual holy bath, which is one of the pre-wedding ceremonies in India. Turmeric( haldi), oil and water are applied to both bride and groom by loved ones on the morning of the wedding. The mixture is believed to bless the couple for their new life). But here one girl is sleeping peacefully without any tension, but she don't know what will happen to her in the next few moments.

''Oh god, what should I do with this girl, this girl can never be serious in her life'' Neha mother said while she just come here in order to check on her.

''Neha, wake up, see the time, wake up''

''Umm, Mumma 5 mins please'' by saying this she again fell asleep and you know Indian mothers are the most typical mothers if she say that you have to wake up means you have to do it no matter what, otherwise she have many tricks and equipments for you to do their work. Suddenly her mother see the jug full of water and by seeing this she smirk.

Neha eyes jerked open and she gasped because her mother pour all the jug water onto her.

''Why, you did this mom?''

''Its my wish and tell me who the hell sleep too much late on the day of their haldi, we are doing the whole work and you queen is sleeping here, great, now listen to me I'm just coming here in half an hour and if I see you not ready then trust me there will be no haldi.''

''Mom, what happened'' Sanjana said while entering in the Neha's room.

''See this girl, she isn't ready yet''

''Don't worry mom I will help her, you go and take rest because all arrangements are done perfectly''

''Ahh, thankyou you really are hard working unlike someone and you also now get ready because Arjun family must be coming here in any time.'' her mother said while indicating and seeing towards Neha and Neha roll her eyes and her mother left both of them.

''Now you sleepy queen, get your ass off from the bed and run to the bathroom and get ready and I'm also coming here after getting ready along with Priya, ok and don't your dare to sleep again''

''Yeah, yeah ok now go'' Neha went towards washroom and started getting freshing up and in half an hour she came only on towel around her body because she forget her dress and after taking her dress she again went to washroom for wearing. In this time Sanjana and Priya came in Neha's room and sit on the bed while waiting for her.

After sometime she came while wearing this

Neha's dress

''Wow, guys you both looking too cute and beautiful in this dress''