Sick - Cordelia Goode & Billie Dean Howard

Reader is sick and her girlfriends Cordelia and Billie take care of her.

TW : Throwing up, Fainting

-- words count : 1250 --

I was sleeping between my two girlfriends, Billie and Cordelia. I love them with my whole heart. I met Cordelia first, when I arrived at the academy five years ago. She was already in a relationship with Billie, and slowly by slowly, they let me in. Now, they are sometimes fighting over me because I'm their little one and they want to protect me all the time as I'm younger. But I protest often because I'm not a baby, even if I like when they keep me safe.

I wake up in the middle of the time, feeling unwell. I look at the clock, 1 am. I went to sleep earlier than usual because I was feeling tired and I had a headache, but nothing compared to the feeling I have right now. I can feel my heart pounding in my forehead and I'm very cold. I shiver and turn on myself, trying to find a comfortable position. I let my head on my pillow again, to be meet with a lot of sweat. How can I be sweating of I'm freezing ? I try to go back to sleep, as I feel my head spinning.

I wake up again, and I feel worst than ever. I sit on the bed between my two girlfriends, and the clock says that it's only 2 am. As I sigh, I feel something creeping down my throat. 'I think I'm gonna throw up' I whisper to myself before jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. I open the door violently and throw myself on the ground in front of the toilet. I quickly open the toilet lit and everything that was I my stomach end up in the toilet. I start shaking as I feel two pairs of arms holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"It's okay sweetheart, let it go." Whispers Cordelia.

As I start sobbing because I TRULY hate throwing up, I puck again. After what feels like hours, my stomach is completely empty. I try to stand up but I feel very unsteady and Billie is quick to catch me before I fall. She holds me tight as Cordelia put her hand on my forehead.

"You're burning baby. We need to cool you down."

Billie makes me sit on the toilet after flushing it. She is still holding my hands and I start to sob again.

"I know, I know honey." She says, taking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I know you're not feeling okay right now but we're going to take good care of you."

Cordelia turn off the water of the bathtub and demands me to raise my arms. I try as I can but my body hurts so bad.

"It hurts Delia."

"What hurts baby ?"

"Everything. Everything hurts. Make it st- stop." I reply shivering.

Billie and Cordelia exchange a worry look before helping me undress. Then they help me getting in the bath and I start shaking a lot at the contact between my hot skin and the cold water.

"It's co- cold." I stutter.

"I know, we need to make your temperature drop a bit. Billie, give me the thermometer please."

Billie hands the tool to Cordelia and she asks me to open my mouth. She gently puts it under my thong as I stop shivering.

"You're very, very warm baby. I'll give you some medication." And with that, she stands up and look in a drawer while Billie is washing my hair and massaging my skull. Her soft hands are so delicate on my head, that I nearly fall asleep in the bath. I open my eyes feeling soft slaps on my cheek.

"Don't fall asleep (y/n), we need to get you out of the bath." Cordelia says, helping me standing up. The cold air of the room is not pleasant and I start shivering again. Billie wrapped my pale body with a big towel and brush my hair.

"I'm going to make you something to eat. Cordelia, can you find some comfortable pajamas for (y/n) ?" Asks Billie.

Cordelia simply nods and left. Billie kisses my forehead and braid my hair.

"I'll be downstairs, I'm coming in a minute baby."

I'm now alone, standing in the middle of the bathroom. I can feel the dizziness coming fast and put a hand on the sink to hold my weak body.

"Delia..." I whisper, but too quietly. She doesn't hear me and black dots start covering my vision. I suddenly see all black and I feel myself falling hard on the bathroom floor.

"Oh gosh ! Billie ! I think she fainted !" Screams Cordelia before rushing next to me. She slaps my cheeks gently as I start to wake up, but I feel too weak to open my eyes.

"(Y/n), open your eyes for me please. I need you to open your eyes." She says sternly. I try my best to do it and slowly, my eyelids open a little. That's when Billie arrive at the door frame. She crouches in front of me.

"Did she stayed a long time unconscious ??" She asks Cordelia, panicking.

"No, not too long." Then she turns to face me. "You scared me little one." She says with a small smile.

They help me standing up and hold me until we reach the bed. As they make me lay down, I can feel Billie unwrapping the towel around me, and replacing it with soft pajamas. In addition with my headache, I hit my head on the ground when I passed out. I rub the back of my head softly and Cordelia notices it.

"I'm going to get an ice pack and something to eat."

She goes downstairs as Billie helps me sitting on the bed, laying my back on the headboard. I'm still dizzy so I hold her hand while she puts the covers on my weak body. I blink a few times because the light hurts me.

"Can you turn off the light please..." I ask weakly.

"Of course honey." Billie says standing up and turning off the main light, turning on a little light on the nightstand. Cordelia is back with a tray of food, an ice pack and some medication. She hands Billie the ice pack and goes to the bathroom. Billie puts the ice against my head and I wince at the pain.

"It's okay, sweetheart, I'm here just squeeze my hand."

I don't have the strength to squeeze Billie's hand, but I hold it like it was the only thing which would warm me.

Cordelia is back with a glass of water and the thermometer.

"Here, open you mouth." She puts the thermometer under my thong again and she sighs in relief. "Much better."

She then holds me the pills and the glass and I drink it with difficulty. "It hurts." I whisper.

"I know, but it'll soon be okay. You'll feel better but I need you to eat a little bit, you threw up all the content of your stomach."

"I can't Delia, I don't want to throw up again." I say weakly.

"You won't I promise. We're here with you, you're safe baby." She takes the fork and give me a piece of vegetable. I drink half of a tomato soup and I eat a piece of bread because Cordelia was insisting.

"I'm full, please I just want to sleep now." I say as my eyes are closing.

"Okay, you did great."

Billie helps me lay down and I put my head on her lap. She is stroking my hair and Cordelia is caressing my back. I cuddle with them for a little while until I fall asleep, feeling safe and loved.