Stronger than you (Aizawa)

HEY HEY HEY! I AM BACK AND KICKING!
yes, I said I'm ending this reaction book before but it seems like all I needed was a hiatus and a long rest. My IQ has dropped cause of online classes and quarantine so if the reactions are dumb, dont mind,dont mind. Welp enjoy! 

OH ALSO! My friendly editor from before aint helping me anymore still with editing  so there might be some mistakes. (Whispers: we miss you Luna.) AIGHT ON TO THE REACTION!

Robin pops up in the 1A classroom a few days after they just came back from the last season reaction. "HELLOOOOO!!!!" The non-binary teen (yes god or kami-sama is nonbinary now)  energetically greeted the students and the homeless man.

"AAAAAHHH!" The gullible heroes in training screamed in fright while the calm and collective ones went into their fighting stance. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Bakugo glared at the teen preparing to use his quirk, fortunately, he wasn't able to blow up the loud annoying teen [Robin (New name!!!): *dramatic gasp*].

"Bakugo, stand down." Aizawa scowled and his hair floating and eyes glowing red indicating that he's using his quirk.

"Yes stand down, Pomchi breed." Robin patted the exploding boy's head. Bakugo then went to attack the teen and missed as a newcomer arrived on time to pull away the dumb laughing teen-child from the angry bub.

A new portal appeared from the ceiling and in came the past reactors: The other class students, The Pro Heroes that I don't bother to name, the Villains that I too don't bother to name, the angel Inko, the badass mother Mitsuki, the how are you able to put up with your family Masaru, the lovely child Eri, the tsundere child Kota, the man gentle Gentle Criminal, the I thought you were a kid La Brava, 1B, and UA teachers.

"OI WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT INTRODUCTION!" A no-named villain exclaimed. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO-NAMED?!" The no-named villa- "STOP THAT BITCH!" FINE THEN, BOOB EXCLAIMED.

Robin and Boob- I mean Bob argued back and forth while the mysterious savior from a while ago finally greeted the guests.

"AND WHO ARE YOU, YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT?" With Bakugo's tone the man immediately wished he never was made.

"Who am I? One name you might have for me is The World, or you might call me The Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am all and I am one, so of course this also means that I am you." The man smirked looking down at the exploding teen while pointing at the fictional characters. Pain.

"What?!" The Pro heroes went in front of the heroes in training and civillians protecting them from the mysterious man and villains.

"God?" Mineta asked in dumb awe. "Does that mean you have the power to remo-!" He was then kicked by Robin. "Okay listen here buddy I dont want you having those kind of questions in this very room cause I can speak for everyone here that kind of language aint wanted to be heard by us especially the children. And if you make those unrad comments and questions, I wont hesitate to cut off your weenie and shove it down your throat. Do I make myself clear?" They glared down at the boy making sure to have those words drilled in his head. Thankfully the kids were distracted.

Mineta fearfully nodded, traumatized. From the others perspective they would only see Robin threatening him but in the pervert's eyes, he saw a demon.

"Wow." The girls smile as a thank you for shutting the grape up. "Anyway welcome back to this room, yes you've been here, no im not a villain, I am neither guy or a gal so call me a they, im just gonna return ya'lls memories cause im bored at retelling ya'll everything."

With that, Robin Thanos snapped their memories back to them.

They all groaned in pain like they were having their first ever painful period. As they all got their bearings back, the teens went to attack the nonbinary teen for erasing their memories. "AAAAAAAAHH IM SORYY!!!! I DONT WANT TO MESS UP THE TIMELINE AND AU SO I HAD TO ERASE ALL THAT LINKS TO THIS ROOM AND THE VIDEOS IVE SHOWED YOU!!!! PLEASE SPARE ME, I HAVENT WATCHED DR. STONE SEASON 2 YET!!  T^T!!!"