My R

Disclaimer: I dont own Bnha and the universes, I'll only say its mine when I put my original works here.

"So uh.... If any of you dont want to see the rest of the universe or if your uncomfortable of it you can go to the room over there to calm down. It has a TV, bathroom, couches, and food." Mariel pointed to a door leading to the room she described. Everyone nodded, some confused while others are worried.

"So this universe is called "My R" and its a song based one." Mariel informed them. "Can we get a small description about the universe?" Nezu asked while drinking his tea. "Uhm, its well.... about a depressed Izuku and few more people." Her voice going quieter and quieter.

"What?! Midoriya please tell me you're not depressed?" Uraraka asked the cinnamon roll. "A-ah no im not depressed, remember this is a different universe." He replied. "Yep, this is a different universe but there are those that has the same situation as your universe." Mariel pointed out, preparing tissues for everyone in case they would start sobbing. People realized she was right, some universes must be the same as their universe.

"Just as I was about to take my shoes off, on the rooftop there I see"

"Why is Izuku-nii on the roof?" Kota asked his aunty, Mandalay.

"I dont know" She replied hugging Kota to her chest, having a bad feeling.

"Hm..." Nezu hummed already knowing what's about to happen.

"A boy with wavy hair here before me, despite myself, I go and scream" It shows Kaminari at the edge of the UA building ready to jump off"

"Kaminari!!!!" "Me?!" Some students screamed, worried for their friend.

"Kaminari, please tell me.." Mina asked tearing up at the thought of her friend trying to kill himself.

"I'm fine, guys I ain't depressed" Kaminari smiled happy people actually cared for him.

"Hey, don't do it please!"

"Yes, help him Deku!!!" Uraraka yelled out.

"Uraraka lower your voice, please." Iida made robotic gestures with his arms making his brother, Tensei who is beside him, sweatdrop and smiled at his little brother.

"Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?
I couldn't care less either way"

"Ouch dude" Kaminari faked hurt, but Izuku didnt see that.

"A-ah! Sorry Kaminari!" Izuku apologized.

"Its ok dude!" The electric boy laughed at the nervous teen.

"To be honest, I was somewhat pissed
This was an opportunity missed"

"Oh, not manly bro." Kirishima patted Izuku's back as a sign of comfort.

"Dude if ya need anybody to talk to, we're here for ya." He said.

"Yeah Izuku, you can talk to us if your having problems." 1A said making both Izuku and the teachers smile, the teachers proud that their students are taking care of each other.

Shigarki tsked at the scene.

"The boy with wavy hair told me his woes
You've probably heard it all before
I really thought that she might be the one
But then she told me she was done" It shows Jirou hanging out with Kaminari but soon left the boy alone when he told her his feeling for her.

"E-eh?" Jirou blushed but it went down when she saw that her other self left the poor boy alone to handle his feelings.

The others were surprised to see that but  didnt say anything when they saw Jirou's face go to a disappointed one.