Dear Fuyumi

"Im kinda worried for this universe" Mariel scratches the back of her head while nervously chuckling.

"What do you mean by that?" Spinner asked while raising one eyebrow.

"Its suppose to be a comedy skit but it has a dark humor..... As in very dark like death" Mariel hints, some caught on but the others didn't. "I dont think the kids are okay watching this and also you Ms. Todoroki" She says.

"I'm fine, I think I can handle this universe." Rei smile making the teen even more worried. The girl sighed and look at the kids, she bites her cheek and finally made a decision. "I guess the kids are okay to watch this."

The screen turns on showing Dabi sitting on a couch in a living room while writing a note for his sister.

"Im the main here?" Dabi quirked his eyebrow up wondering if his secret would be found out now. Mariel nods and she made the universe continue.

Hawks walks in the living room and sat beside Dabi while leaning back with his arms behind his head. "Hey man whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Is this the continuation of the other universe with Dabi and Hawks?" Hatsume asked while tinkering with her baby. (Invention)

"Ah no, but in this they are I guess friends. And Dabi is now living with his family." Mariel informs them. Dabi frowns when he heard his other self is now living with his family.

"Nothing.. just a... writing a letter to my sister." Dabi responds while continuing writing his letter for Fuyumi.

"I wonder who his sister is" Toru leans in with curiosity.

"Cool" Hawks replied while shrugging his shoulders.

"Its pretty crazy.. I havent seen her in years.. Its a.. weird because-" While the camera points at Dabi, it changes to a gun being shot at him.

*bang*

"AHH!" The audience shouts surprised at the sudden gunshot while Dabi stares at the screen in shock.

"He hasnt seen his sister in years, why take the chance away from him?!" Izuku jumps up, being a sweet cinnamon roll.

Mmmm, watcha say~
Mmm, that you only meant well?
Well, of course you did~

"Whats with the music, is it trying to make it even more depressing." Dabi asks. "And why are you giggling?!" He became annoyed at the giggling girl.

"Im sorry *gigles* its just I have a bit of dark humor. *giggles* and the music just gets me everytime" Mariel giggles more while Aizawa and Shinso also chuckles because of their dark humor.

The others stares at the three in shock and weirded out.

Mmm, whatcha say~
Mmmm, that its all for the best?
Of course, it is~

The screen changes to Dabi looking at his wound while having the look of betrayal.

"Damn this song" Mariel giggles more while the others stares in worry for the villain.

Mmm, whatcha say~
Mmm, that is just what we need~
You decided this~

The camera then points to Hawks showing he was the one who shot Dabi on the chest.