Prolonged Eye Contact

(Tiktok by: @mha_storiiz.
I added a last scene that keeps popping in my head cause why not. All before the parenthesis message is by mha_storiiz.)

"TAKE YOUR SEATS FEMALE DOGS!" Robin shouted to the BNHA characters.

"Female dogs?" Hawks asks with a quizzical smile.

"Cant curse cause Eri and Kota are here." Robin raised their arms in defence.

"Couldnt you just censor out the curse words from their hearing?" Shikumo asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh right, I have the power to do that." Robin nervously chuckled out, snapping their finger they made sure Eri and Kota cant hear curse words.

Everyone sat down once again as the screen shined.

"Prolonged Eye Contact."

"Prolonged eye contact?" Tenya ask pushing up his glasses.

"This one is actually funny, well for me." Robin informed making the teen nod.

Sit back, relax and enjoy a healthy doze of prolonged eye contact~.

Toga and Uraraka sat at the bar in the villain's base while the blonde asked some kisses. "Ochako-chan, lets kiss." She said.

"EH?!" Uraraka shot up in shock. "You're dating Toga???" Mina asked with a gaping jaw.

Toga's squeal can be heard from the villains area.

"YOU'RE DATING A HERO?!" Shigaraki growled out his question in betrayal.

"NO NO NO! WE'RE NOT DATING, IVE NEVER EVEN HANG OUT WITH HER! PLUS SHE TRIED TO KILL ME ONCE." Uraraka defended herself while frowning.

"I didnt try to kill you!" Toga quickly shouted making the gravity deadpan at her. "Right, you totally didnt." She shot back.

"But yeah, we're not dating. Besides thats a different universe." Uraraka sighed as she sat down, Midoriya patted her back in comfort.

"Boo~" Toga pouted at hearing the girl.

The audience glanced from at the two for a bit.

The doorbell rang and the brunette blushed. "Lets get the door first."

Stain quickly ran as Uraraka prepared to open the door. "Wait! That's my date!"

"DATE?!" Now its Spinner's time to jump from his seat. "Stain-sama you're dating?!" Clearly forgetting at the fact that its a different universe.

"Who would want to date him?" Tenya grumbled out angrily making Tensei give him a look.

Stain sighed as the attention went to him.

"Cant actually believe someone would date the hero killer." Manual whispered to Selkie which the seal whispered back. "Different universes are shocking."

(Prolonged eye contact~)

"Hey is Stain-" All Might and Uraraka awkwardly stared. "Here?!" The number 1 hero scratched his neck in shock.

"......." Everyone, I mean literally even the villains froze. All for One is very shock but not as much shock as Stain and All Might.

Prolonged eye contact~

"Stain's..." Uraraka muttered looking at the Hero Killer.

(Prolonged eye contact~)