Apology Song

"Aaahh" Mariel whined. "What's wrong, chicken?" Hawks asked. The others finally calmed down from laughing. "This one..... everytime I watched it *sigh* I get too emotional." Mariel sighed remembering how she cried each time she watches this universe.

"Its not a depressed Deku isnt it?!" Uraraka asked looking worried for her friend. "No but there is some parts that could break you." Mariel started the universe.

"A group UA students have been attacked while being outside the main facility by the league of villains." The news reporter started while the building behind her was seen in a brink of collapsing.

"Why do you class 1A always gets attacked by villains?" Monoma laughed while asking. Kendo karate chopped him while Vlad King shakes his head.

1A except for a few sweat drops at them.

"The pro hero and teacher, Eraserhead was with his class when this happened, civilians are sa-!" She was then cut off by the building behind her collapsing with dust flying everywhere.

"HOLY CRAP!" The student yelled out, the teachers watch in worry, and the villains watches in amusement.

"Holy-! The building collapsed, it appears that they got-" she stopped while listening to her earpiece. "No wait, the hero in training Deku? And-" She asked confirming what she has heard. "The leader of the league and the boy are now buried under the debris?! The attack doesn't stop either."

"Oh no Deku!" The students, except a few, called out in worry. "Im here guys?" Izuku said while looking at them.

Time passed.

"It's been a few hours after the attack, there is no sign of the leader or the boy, they haven't been able to verify their status...." The reporter said.

"Why weren't the pro hero's able to get them out?" Momo asked in worry.

"The two were buried in an insanely amount of cement, rocks and other kinds of parts of a building, they're at the very bottom so it was hard for anyone to save them."

"It is told both of them are in pretty bad shape. If they wont be able to get out there soon, they will die from either blood lost or lack of oxygen."

That was the final report before the screen changes to under the fallen building showing Izuku and Shigaraki away from each other, the hero in training sitting down while the leader standing staring at the boy.

"They haven't killed each other yet?" Spinner asked. "They are injured and weak to fight." Mariel answered him already getting ready to burst out crying.

"Tenko I am humble, for tonight I understand, 
Your royal blood was never meant to decorate this sand."

Izuku sang while looking at Shigaraki in sadness. The boy stood up making the villain instantly go to defensive position.

"Why is Izuku apologizing?" Mina the audience looks at Mariel who already has a tear fall from her eye. "He's saying sorry for all the things that has happened not only to them but to everyone who were involved. But he's mostly apologizing to Shigaraki cause he's the successor of All for One." Mariel explained the best she can as she tries to breath normally.

They all looked back to the screen resuming in watching the universe.

"You've suffered great injustice,
So have thousands before you,
I offer an apology, and one long over due".