CHAPTER 11

ADHWETA SINGH'S POV:-

"Sit in front with me. We need to talk." The husky voice of the temptation from hell called out and before I could argue he got inside the car. After glaring at the tinted glasses of the car for some time I gave up and sat in the passenger seat.

There are in total sixty-five hundred languages which are currently spoken around the world. But they are of no use for this man. Why you may ask? Well simply because I have been sitting here with him for the past fifteen minutes waiting for him to talk but he has been as silent as a rock.

"If silence is the language through which you communicate, your highness, then I must say that you need to improve your communication skills." Changing the gear of the car he spared me a glance and continued with his driving.

"Quick question, I have not provided you with my address till now so where are we driving off to? Or you are simply all knowing?" But this pompous man instead of answering me simply scratched the side of his jaw, flexed his muscles and continued with his 'I'm blind, deaf and dumb' game.

Releasing a huff, I turned my head and looked outside the window and tried to distract myself. When I had enough of the empty road lined with trees. I focussed on my fingers and started bending them for forming different shapes. Since my childhood I simply hated sitting still in silence. I always need something to engage my attention.

When the silence in the car started making me restless, I turned towards the snobbish brute and asked, "Can I at least switch on the radio?" with a smirk on his face he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel and without looking at me let out a chuckle.

"You simply hate sitting in silence, don't you? Five minutes is all it took for you to start fidgeting or looking for a distraction."

"Excuse me, I sat silently for fifteen minutes straight waiting for you to grace me with your sweet words."

"Yeah and that's because you were busy with your phone for those fifteen minutes after which it died."

Scrunching my nose, I crossed my hands across my chest and turned my head to the other side as the same irritating silence ensued.

Dear god just help me in reaching my home safely after that I'm never going to meet this buffoon again, even if somebody offers me money for it!

Bringing the car to an abrupt halt he jerked me out of my reverie

"Get out."

Switching off the ignition, he took off his seatbelt and looked at me expectantly.

When I simply raised my eyebrow in response, he let out a resigned sigh, "you are famished right now and the things I want to discuss are quite important. I need you to be attentive to understand them and that won't be possible if you are working on empty stomach."

He had noticed my hunger even when I had failed to acknowledge it, and this scared me.

Just exactly how closely had he been observing me? Averting my eyes, I also got out of the car. The major characteristic of today's fast-moving world is being self-centred. Nobody cares about what you do, in fact nobody should care about what you do and if they do then you should be alert. Because people care about you only when you can benefit them in some ways.