CHAPTER 28

ADHWETA SINGH'S POV:

"You ?"

"Oh good, you're finally up."

Massaging my temple with my fingers, I tried to remember anything which might have taken place and could explain the current situation in a logical manner.

" Am I drunk ?"

Walking up to me, he stood so close that our toes touched. I could feel his warmth enveloping me as I felt my senses going into overdrive. I was conscious of each breath he took and each breath I released. Bending a little at his waist, he brought his face extremely close such that his nose and lips caressed my temples. Dragging the tip of his nose from my temple to my cheeks, he inhaled my scent.

" Nope. Still the same lavendary scent with a hint of spice."

The difficulty which I was feeling in breathing almost made me believe that I was having an asthma attack but did this man care about it ? No. Nope. Na. Because the said man continued to poke his nose in my cheek as if trying to dig me a new dimple.

"Am I dead ?"

Tilting his head a little, he looked into my eyes with such an intensity that it made me feel as if at this moment I am capturing something so beautiful and rare that I did not even want to blink my eyes in fear of loosing it. Suddenly his lips descended on my cheek, and he kissed me so tenderly that had me shaking like a leaf.

" I can still kiss you so I think you are very much alive."

Bring his hands around my shoulders, he swung me from left to right.

" Then have I been reincarnated just like in a Chinese drama story ?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, he gave me a lost look.

" What the-?"

" I mean it kind of explains how I am waking up in a strange room, how you are barging in and swinging me in your arms as if it is something which you have been doing since forever. You are acting as if I am your wi-"

The mischievous gleam in his eyes and the smirk adorning his face had me shut up faster than the 'touch me not leaves' curling up into themselves.

Pulling me into his chest, he wrapped his hands around my waist.

" As if you are my wi-? Come on complete it don't stop on my account."

Pushing him away, I tried to gather my wits. Pulling back my hair I placed my hands on my waist and glared at him.

" As if I am your Wi-Fi . You are sticking to me as if, if you'll loose connections then your entire business will come to a standstill. Hmm."

" I don't know about my business but my heart for sure will come to a standstill. And if you were to become my WIFI then it would be so convenient to carry you around in my pocket."

" Bass baate banwa lo inse."

(he is only good at making sweet talks.)

"Hum aur bhi bahut kuch banna sakte hai."

( I can make many more things.)

"Haa jaise hume pagal banna sakte hai ?"

( yeah ? like you can make me mad ?)

"Hmm...hum apko apna banna sakte hai." Caressing my cheek with his fingers, he gave me a smouldering look.

(Hmm....I'd much rather prefer to make you mine.)