Chapter Seven

Chances & Decisions

The Falcon came in slow after jumping out of hyperspace, & headed towards the island.

Looking out, you & Rey couldn't believe the amount of beauty of the island you were seeing.

When the Falcon had landed, it landed on an open platform & Rey, Chewbacca, & BB-8 stayed with the Falcon until you were ready to go Rey came along on the long walk up stairs leading to the top.

Halfway up the side of the island, you & Rey came across small huts that had been built on the island, then, getting closer to where you believed Luke was, you looked down at the side of the island to see a wrecked X-Wing low below the water.

"That must of been Luke's X-Wing, we're getting close." You say. "Yeah. How do you know about the force?" Rey asks. "I was trained how to control it. My parents were Jedi Knights & they wanted me to follow in their footsteps. So I am." You reply. "So your parents... Their..." Rey pauses as you reply. "Yeah, their gone. But I still hear their voices in my head." You say as Rey nods.

When Rey & you had reached the top, Rey froze & you kept walking until Rey pulled you back beside her.

"Hey! Why..." You paused & looked to see a figure in a dark brown cape facing out at the ocean & the other islands around.

The figure had turned around, removed their hood with one of their hands that was a robotic arm & stared at you & Rey.

Luke Skywalker was standing in front of you both.

"Who... Are you?" Luke asks.

Without replying to Luke, Rey pulls out the lightsaber & allowed Luke to take it from her.

He accepted & then had given it back to Rey.

She was surprised by that but she had known what he had been through.

"Master Skywalker, this is Rey, & I am Y/N, my parents were Jedi Knights fighting during the Clone Wars & on until they were killed in battle. I've heard stories about you, I never believed in them until now." You say as Luke sighs.
"Please, call me Luke. We have things to discuss." Luke says walking past Rey & you & you & Rey decide to follow him to where you & Rey had seen the small huts on the island.

By the time you & Rey had reached the huts you both lost sight of Luke until you a loud door slam shut.

Rey walked over, you catching up, finding a piece of an X-Wing used as a door, Rey had her scavenger staff with her & lightly knocked it against the door.
"Hello! Luke?" Rey calls. "Go away!" Luke replies. "I thought you said you had things to talk about with us?!" You call, he doesn't reply.

Walking away from the hut Luke was hiding in, Rey turned to face you & sighed.

"So, what we do to get him to come back out?" You ask, Rey sighs once more. "Your not gonna like this idea & neither is Luke but I think we go & grab Chewbacca who's waiting at the Falcon & have him knock down the door. Seem fair?" Rey asks as you gulp then nod lightly.
"Alright, stay here. Use your comm link if he leaves." Rey says. "I thought you don't have a comm link?" You ask. "Leia gave me one, in case me or you had needed to get in contact with the Resistance if the First Order would show up but that's not very likely, now stay their, I'll be back with Chewie." Rey says as she heads down the steps towards the Falcon & you just sit down until your comm link goes off.