Chapter Seventeen

Catching Up

"Ben, everything alright?" You ask as you stand in front of the bed where Ben was.
Ben had blacked out & you moved him to the bed while you paced in circles continuing to do so until he got up. "What happened?" Ben asks sitting up on the bed & rubbing his forehead. "You blacked out, I was gonna tell you what you missed & then you blacked out & I moved you over to the bed." You say as Ben chuckles. "Well, thanks for the help." Ben says. "I'll catch up with you later, you need time, I need to go check in..." You paused suddenly as Ben tried to talk over you. "Sorry, I know you were talking & all but I have to ask... You're pregnant, aren't you?" Ben asks as you nod & let out a laugh. "You could thank Kylo for that, don't worry, you'll understand when I catch you up, I'm gonna leave for a little while, I'll be right back." You say as you leave the room & find the transport ship that Kylo took to the Destroyer still in good condition.

You hopped in & headed back towards the ship, your uniform on & your lightsaber hanging on your belt.
When you arrived troopers were doing their jobs not even recognizing that you were their.
You headed towards the bridge where Pryde was no where to be seen & neither was anyone else other than Officers & Troopers. "What's going on?" You ask one of the Officers who was close by. "Well, you could say, the war is over, sure the Resistance may still attack us but the war we were involved in on Exegol, is over. We can handle things here." The Officer says & then walks away.

"It's over..." You whispered to yourself as you left the bridge & headed back to the ship to return to Naboo.
When you had arrived Ben waited for you outside of the door on the ship & you smiled when you saw him, he did the same. "Ben, I thought I told you to rest. What happened with that?" You ask. "Y/N, I'm fine, I didn't need rest, it'll happen to me very rarely but if it happens it doesn't worry me, because those memories I see when I black out, all of the memories are gone." Ben says. "What memories? What do you see?" You ask. "I see my past as a Padawan training with Master Luke & the other students, I also sometimes see my parents, the look on their faces when Luke took me to his Temple on Yavin 4." Ben says as you look down & sigh. "Well, you want me to catch you up?" You ask as you look back up at him & Ben replies with a smile.
You & Ben headed down towards the balcony on the bottom of the Palace close to where the hangar was on the other side. "So Ben, before you returned you called yourself Kylo Ren, you had an extreme passion to destroy the Resistance & win against them, you never did & that's because you met me, I was with the Resistance when you reined as Kylo Ren, I was a Jedi Knight helping out with the Resistance & then I was captured, by you. I escaped the first time & the second time I came back not being captured just returning to Kylo & accepting my place in his story, I teamed up with him after getting used to him & not taking everything out on him, & that's when we became friends, close friends, I was almost killed by Palpatine, Ren had wanted to take me to Exegol to see him & things did not go as planned is what you could say but we discussed terms of attacking the Resistance & that's when he told us about the Final Order, a group of red armored & highly capable troops that were designed to not be taken down as quickly as actual stormtroopers are, Pyrde, the Allegiant General of the Final Order had the First Order join in on the fight, the Resistance came, fought as best as they could until they were so low on troops that they didn't have the power left to keep fighting because they knew if they kept fighting all of them would die & the Resistance would be no more which is what Kylo wanted & at that time what I wanted as well until I came around & realized that it's time to go back to the Resistance, I haven't gone back yet because of you Ben Solo, coming back to the light side of the force & coming into my life." You say. "Well, I'm glad to be back. Sounds like Kylo had some difficulties & some successes in his rein." Ben says. "Yes, Kylo did, he was the Supreme Leader & still is if he ever decides to come back which I don't think will happen." You reply. "Well, you wanna tell me about how exactly you got pregnant?" Ben asks as you roll your eyes with a light chuckle. "This was never my idea but it sure was Kylo's. Him & me found a time on the Destroyer to go to his barracks on the ship & you know, get to know each other more through sex is what you could say but that happened for gods know how long & we did it for awhile until I knew something was wrong with me, & that's when I found out I was pregnant with our child. Ben, I know you're different than Kylo but I'm asking you... Can you be the father of my child." You ask as Ben looks on at you in shock. "Y/N, I'd love to!" Ben says as you tear up & hug him.

When you pull away from the hug Ben saw something shimmer brightly with the reflection of the sun beaming on it & Ben couldn't help but look at the light. "Y/N? Is that?" Ben asks as you smile at him. "Yeah, Kylo proposed to me right out there on the balcony. Kylo said he'd make the wedding up to me, meaning I would be the one deciding where & when it is." You say. "So your probably now gonna ask me to be your husband?" Ben asks as you nod. "Well, if this is how's it's going to be, can I borrow your ring?" Ben asks as you slide it off your finger & hand it to him.

Ben got down on one knee & held the ring behind his back. "Y/N, I know it may be different looking at the same person but with different traits on both sides of my story but after hearing your voice, learning about you, telling me my story as Kylo... Y/N I can't help but ask... Will you be my forever wife?" Ben asks as you smile with a tear. "Ben Solo... Will you be my ever loving husband?" You ask & Ben smiles. "Yes." Ben says. "Then yes, Ben Solo, I'd love to be your wife as you are now my husband." You reply as Ben & you bring each other into a hug again after Ben puts your ring back on your finger.
"So, I've told you your story, you wanna really tell me what you've been seeing whenever you black out or have a moment?" You ask. "It's complicated Y/N, it's hard thinking about the past even just talking about it, is hard." Ben says as you touch his shoulder. "Ben, I'm right here with you. Your ok, I promise." You say as Ben sighs & nods. "I saw myself, younger than I am now, we all were know as younglings at the time being trained to become Padawans & then Jedi Knights like Luke himself & I saw when I arrived the first time, I joined later because of the skills I already had, I talked with Snoke away from the Temple & Luke, I had friends at the time, Tai, Voe, & Hennix & Voe, well, she was always jealous of me until she saw my true power lash out on the night the Temple was destroyed by I don't know who. Luke trained us for awhile, I came across the Temple one day, decided to walk in & that's where I found our lightsabers, each of ours in a separate wooden box waiting to be picked up by the Jedi's we would soon become. Luke found me that day & wasn't mad he was actually very open to me & allowed me to see my lightsaber that I later destroyed but it wasn't me who destroyed it... It was Kylo. Anyways after training was almost complete, we had our lightsabers at the time now & one night... Luke tried to kill me in my sleep, I lashed back at him as soon as I heard his green lightsaber ignite & shine bright green over my barracks that weren't all that far from the Temple. I lashed back at him with my own lightsaber & crushed him under the rubble of my barracks, when I came out, Luke looked dead & I believed until Kylo knew he was alive & hunted him. Immediately after coming out of the rubble I saw the Temple still in good condition until it lit up with flames & forced me backwards, my friends came looking for me & tried to help but it was too late. I left them as I left my parents & retreated to see Snoke & Ren who I would later meet along with the Knights of Ren... That's all I can remember... I don't want to have to look back, all those memories haunt me every day." Ben says. "Ben, I can help you... You wanna go home?" You ask as Ben looked at you & sighed. "She's still alive Ben. Leia is alive, before I came across Kylo my mission was the bring Ben Solo home to Leia, she misses you too much & I hate to see her thinking about you every day & every month & year. So, you wanna complete my mission? Go home to Leia & finally reunite with her?" You ask as Ben sheds a tear & nods. "Come on, get up, let's go bring you home." You say as Ben smiles & follows you to the ship.