Chapter Twelve

Taking Over

Ajan Kloss

"So who was that Poe? Why would there just be a single Tie Fighter that belongs to the First Order just be hovering over our home planet?" A fellow Resistance fighter asks. "I'm not sure who it was, but whoever they are we'll surely try to find out why their here & how they know where we are." Poe says as Rey sprints over making everyone concerned & curious. "I have something to add on to what your saying Poe. I know who that was in that Tie. I felt a connection through the force with them, I thought it was Kylo but he doesn't know where we are but, Y/N, Y/N does know were here & Y/N was trying to find out what we're planning." Rey says as Poe nods, looking at the ground. "So what do we do?" A Resistance fighter asks. "The only thing we can do. Get Y/N back & put up a fight." Rey says as the fighters look at one another seeing how few troops the Resistance really had.
"Rey, we barely have enough troops." Finn says. "Yeah, which is why we will train them & get a feel of what it's gonna be like." Rey replies as she walks off towards the Falcon. "Hold up, where are you going?" Poe asks. "Jedi business, I something to take care of on my own." Rey replies as Poe looks at Finn & sighs. "Come on guys, let's get to work." Finn says tapping Poe on the shoulder & walking off with the troops getting them prepared & trained.
As Rey left she let her mind try to capture your's again, you felt her power, her strength, & struggled to let go of her power until Kylo had finally realized how powerful she was getting & began to worry about you turning your back on him & returning to the Resistance just to be killed by the First Order.

Rey had felt your power weakening & stopped knowing that she was hurting you, when Rey had arrived on the planet of Ahch-To she climbed up the steps alone, listening to the sounds of porgs screeching & calling out for one another.
When she reached the top, she saw Luke who was sitting on a log looking out at the ocean surrounding the planet. "Master," Rey says as Luke turns around & smiles. "It's good to see you young one. I've been watching you, your struggling with the fact that you might not be able to save Y/N right?" Luke asks. Rey nods, looking down. "You can't save Y/N. I don't think you know this but Y/N has become more powerful than you think. It's scars me to say this but Y/N has joined him, Y/N let herself go of the force trying to avoid contact with you, Rey." Luke says as Rey looks up, stunned. "I felt Y/N through the force, Y/N was trying to let go of my force grip." Rey replies. "Yes. I'm so sorry Rey. But Y/N is gone, you have to accept that now. Don't try to get Y/N back, you'll waste your time & it will all end up being for nothing." Luke replies. "Thank you." Rey says.as Luke nods & Rey walks back down towards the Falcon & walks into the cockpit & curls herself up in a ball & rocks back & forth in the chair beginning to shed tears.
"Y/N... I'm not giving up on you don't you give up on me... Just come home." Rey whispers through her tears.

Meanwhile back on the Star Destroyer you had felt Rey's pain through the force but didn't let it get to you, you weren't coming back anytime soon & Rey still didn't want to believe it.
"That Scavenger is messing with your connection, you have to cut her off from the force, block her from reaching you." Kylo says as he paces around you as you sit on the edge of a bed in a cell that was open. "I barely can contain this power of the Darkside, it was easier when I with the Light." You say as Kylo stops in front of you & kneels down to your level. "I will train you to contain this power of yours. If you'll allow me." Kylo asks as he reaches out his hand & you grab it & nod. "Meet me downstairs in a few minutes, we'll start as soon as possible." Kylo says walking off & you follow ready to train for battle within the force with Rey.

When he had noticed you followed he grinned & you sat down on a nearby bench & crossed your legs.
"You'll do fine Y/N. Calm yourself, let yourself go of the Jedi, let the dark take over... Now, breathe... In... & Out... What do see?" Kylo asks whispering quietly close to your ear. "I see the island, Ahch-To... Rey, she's in denial. Luke..." You say calming yourself. "Focus not on what's around you focus on your main objective." Kylo replies. "She's sensed me, she's hurting me!" You say as Kylo starts to get nervous realizing that she's using too much of her own power to stop you. "Resist it Y/N! You have to take control! Take over her Y/N!" Kylo replies fiercely trying to keep you alive. "Of course... Take over..." You say whispering.