Epilogue

A few years have passed on now in the galaxy, the First Order got into more fights with Resistance as they still tried to get rid of them but the Resistance lives on, Rey taught Finn how to communicate with the force & learn the ways of the force as Rey did with Luke, Finn also learned some X-Wing moves with fellow Resistance pilot friends he met, you & Kylo both continued to take care of your daughter & still continue to do so teaching her the force, how to use a lightsaber (when she's older & ready) & how to fly a Tie fighter in case she had any plans of escaping it's a good thing to know how to control one so you know what to do if she ever gets into that situation which will never happen, hopefully.
In the end, the First Order & the Resistance are still fighting but they've lowered it down on the amount of times they attack, but the galaxy is at peace for once in a really long time.

--------

Hello! Everyone! I wanted to say thank you very much for ready my story! Even if you haven't read it all I still thank you for taking your time to come check this story out, I love making stories that you enjoy, & I hope that you will continue to support me & enjoy reading the next stories I work on. The next two are already in the works I'm just gonna give myself a small break & I will be starting one of my two drafts I have at the moment.
Thanks again!👍🥰😊