Chapter Eight

Pain & Suffering

The time you wake up, the crusier jumped out of hyperspace suddenly, without a warning.

You lifted yourself up & looked out to see dark sky with blinking stars.

"Where... Are we?" You ask yourself through the force.

"Hey, how you holding up?" Poe asks, walking into the medical bay where you were sitting up on the bed.
"Just fine, still hurting but the force is helping me out with that. At least trying to do as much as the force can you get me back in the game. Where are we Poe?" You ask. "Pretty much the middle of nowhere in space. We... Have someone else who is taking over for Leia & honestly, I don't like her all that much." Poe says. "Well, no one ever really likes the new recruiters." You reply. "Yeah, well, feel free to stay here, I'll be up top." Poe says as he leaves to go back to where he was.

As soon as Poe had left & was out of your sights, you closed your eyes, letting the force surround you.

As you communicated with the force, a strange feeling came through, a feeling you had known about but had never had it happen.

You allowed the strange feeling in & you opened your eyes seeing a corridor on the Star Destroyer.
You turned left & right, tilting your head, until you found Ben, known as Kylo walking down the corridor until he saw you, as you were using the force.
"How is the force connecting us? You & I?" Kylo asks. "I... Don't know..." You reply. "I asked you to join me once, why didn't you allow me to train you." Kylo asks. "I was afraid of who I would become." You say. "A Empress. Ruling over the galaxy, making the galaxy ours. Where are you, I know your hiding." Kylo asks.
You paused for a moment & got distracted when you heard your comm go off.

It was Rey.

"Rey?" Kylo says. "She's contacting me." You say. "Don't answer her. You answer to me now." Kylo says as he uses the force on you through the connection, pausing you where you were.
"Why are... You doing this..." You say, choking on your voice.

Kylo lets go of you & you collapse catching your breath.
"I know where you are, don't be afraid of who you are, or who I am." Kylo says as the connection fades from your mind.

"I need you Leia. Your my only hope..." You say to yourself.

After awhile of resting on the ship, you get yourself up & walk slowly to the main room to see the door looking out into blank space.
"Hey, I saw you wake up watcha... Doing?" Poe asks coming from the corridor. "What happened here Poe?" You ask. "Tie Fighters destroyed the main bridge, Admiral Ackbar didn't make it, Leia's lucky to be with us." Poe replies. "Yeah, she's a fighter. So, where's our new main bridge?" You ask. "Follow me, we'll talk on the way." Poe says as you follow him down the corridor, the same corridor you came down when you had woken up.
"The Resistance isn't all that pleased with our new leader while Leia's healing, especially me, Vice Admiral Holdo, she's our new leader for now & I'm not all that happy with her being here, you'll see what I mean when you meet her." Poe says as an automatic door slides open & you & Poe walk in to see Resistance fighters working & Vice Admiral Holdo looking out into space.
"Adrimal Holdo, you have a visitor. Meet Y/N." Poe says, introducing you to her. "Hello Y/N, I am Vice Adrimal Holdo, do you remember what happened at all?" Holdo asks. "Not much, other than the hangar being blown to shreds." You reply. "Seems about right you remember that specifically before you passed out." Holdo says making yourself remember that you did pass out.
"Well, we're pleased to have you with us Y/N. Leia has told me that you were on a mission before you came here to help the Resistance, what was your mission?" Holdo asks. "That's information I'm not willing to share with you Vice Admiral. Poe, let's go." You say turning your back on her & walking down the corridor.