𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

the next day

i was a little less excited today as i expected i won't get any friends anyway

mum : hurry up! you two!! you're gonna miss the bus !!

i hurried down the stairs but my naughty little brother pushed me away making a way for him to go. we ended up fighting like usual but didn't miss the bus gladly
                                           the bell rang, we all seated in our seats but someone was late that day....
              a tall guy rushed to class, panting and sweating...
he grinned and sat besides me
him : hey can i sit here ?
y/n : sure..
             he had pretty eyes and a prince look and seemed quite friendly.
him : by the way, my name is sunghoon. what's yours?
y/n : my name is y/n :]

               i guess this is how you make friends..
the class begun shortly>>

      i tried to concentrate and listen to the classes understandably, since its highschool i need to give importance to study more ... but i started daydreaming after few seconds..
teacher : class president? whose the class president?
i stood up and said yes.

teacher : mind the class for a while, I'll be back and yeah write the names of the students who gets up from their seats.
y/n : yes ma'am.
the teacher left the class
          i felt like i had a big mission to accomplish.. i stood up and went upto the green board and grabbed a piece of chalk in my chalk. i thought everyone would be quite but hell nah they all started talking ..

one guy stood up and ran over to the other corner of the class like naruto, and it was the guy who falls asleep with his eye open i mean Jay lol.
   i wrote down his name on the board. he was being super loud and was running over the class all around.
suddenly..
Jay : hey!! you, the one with glasses (he shouted)
y/n : what?
Jay : rub my name off the board.
        well no i just ignored him and started writing other names of people who got up from thier seats..

he rolled his eyes and stretched his back and walked towards me..
       is he trying to act like a bully so that i will get scared? Well no he looked funny like an idiot. ive seen many bullies bruh.. does he think he can scare me away ? try me
Jay : do it when i say it nicely (he smirked)    
      (istg i was about to laugh but im holding in my laugh)
y/n : just go back to your seat already
Jay : you-
(we could hear the teachers footsteps from inside)
Jay : hey hey hey dude please rub my name once huh?? please. (he came close)
       umm this was a wierd feeling
Jay : do it already!!
         i was stuck for a while because of the way he came close..
teacher : Jay? what are you doing there?
Jay : umm-
teacher : this kid will never understand. Troublemaker!
      the teacher pulled his ear and dragged him outside
i went back to my seat. and rethought about what all happened in one minute..