𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"what's your relationship with da eun?"

jay coughed and stayed still for a while, he wasn't saying anything just looking into my eyes..
is he sleeping again? i tapped him. and he cleared his throught.
"we're- jay got cut off
"dating" da eun completed him. she put her arms around his shoulders and looked me up and down.

as i thought, they were indeed dating. it's time to let go of my feelings already. but i won't show it outside, i don't want anyone to know if i have a crush on him or anyone, so i just let it aside.
"hm okay cool" i smiled and get up from my seat and went outside.

i ran to the rooftop. i inhaled, much better than staying in that loud room.. i couldn't control myself and since anyone wasn't there i let myself to cry.
i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders, i turned back it was jake. i wiped my tears.
"are you okay?" jake said without looking at me.
"im fine" i said looking away.
"you are not" he scoffed.
"you like jay right?" he looked at me.

what how did he know? is it that obvious?
"yeah it is obvious" he said.
"how can you read my mind?"
he chuckled.
"come downstairs aren't you hungry?" he holded my hands and walked me downstairs..
in someway, that made me better.
i relaxed myself on the sofa.
"take this i bought it for you" yuna smiled widely handing me over a fishcake.
"thanks" i smiled.
i didn't felt like eating anything, but i ate it for her.

we all went back home, and again my and jay was left.
i didn't want to make anything awkward so i said a simple goodbye and walked towards my way.
"y/n?" jay called me.
"yes?" i turned back.
i felt like he wanted to say something. but instead he just..
"nothing i forgot what i wanted to say" he said and turned back walking towards then other side of the bridge.
i kept watching him till i could see him anymore..

"you're home?" my mom asked.
"why aren't you sleeping it's midnight already" i said removing my shoes.
"you both didn't reach home so how could i sleep"
"where is hyun-shik?(younger brother)"
"he had a game today he's said he's on the way"
"oh" i kept my shoes on the rack.
"why are you exhausted? your hungry right i made you food"
my mom pulled me to the table.
i slept deeply after eating my mom's food..

next day-

       after the math class, i was feeling sleepy so i went to washroom to wash my face.
i was washing my face and suddenly da eun entered the washroom. i didn't want to stand there anymore.
"oops sorry" she said splashing the water on my uniform intentionally.
"you did that on purpose"
"yes I did" she smirked and left the washroom.

"gosh what happened?" yuna saw me
"nothing i accidently splashed water on myself"

>>>>

i had to keep a junk of books on the teachers table. it was festival day and we had programmes so we had to clean up and stuff.

"are you participating in anything?" jake asked.
"hell nah" i said while keeping the books on the table.

jake came up with jokes whenever i was feeling down and he also knows the fact that i like jay so he always try to make me happy, he was a good friend.

being a leader sucks i get more tasks that others.. i had to put the balloons in the backstage. i heard there is gonna be a big skit by beomgyu. i put the balloons right next to the table.

i saw two people kissing in the corner. i took a closer look and realised it was jay...
i hand pulled me from behind.