𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

its been 8 years since she passed away..

8 years before...

"i like you" he smiled. "i like you too.." ///

we got on the bus and made sure everything is with us before we leave.
"sunoo! did you see my earphones?!" sunghoon exclaimed.
"shh, he's sleeping!" jake said gently covering sunghoon's mouth with his hands.

we sat together. "i actually wanted to say something, she told me not to but i just can't it's been years now.." he sighed. "go on tell me" i said waiting to hear what he's been wanting to tell me.
"da eun is sick.." he stopped. i knew there was something going on with her. she looked so pale that day.."she has a heart disease" he looked at me with sorrowful eyes. i didn't say anything, i wanted to hear him fully.

"she liked me since childhood and from then i accepted that i won't say anything harsh that can hurt her easily, if she get tensed and angry that would be a real damage for her heart.
so even if she confessed to me i never rejected to her, since our parents made a promise. she's like a little sister to me who grew up with me, so i couldn't catch feelings for her.." he stopped and exhaled. "her heart condition became bad, and she knew that i liked you since a long time.. we made a promise that i should confess to you.. today." he smiled with tears.

my heart sunk, because of me her heart condition became worse... because of me.. thoughts were driving through my mind endlessly...tears slipped from my eyes.
"i want to see her" i requested jay. "we will" he said and wiped my tears. i let my head rest on his shoulders..

"they finally confessed" jake said with a smile on his face.
"everything is finally working out" sunoo rubbed his cheeks.
"when did you wake up?" sunghoon whispered as rest of them are sleeping.
"you woke me up!" sunoo said with a pout on his face.

>>>

we got back from the trip. i should go home, but i was awaited to see da eun as soon as possible.

"can you let us in" jay asked the nurse impatiently.
"sorry the visiting hours are over" the nurse said. "but-" jay got cutt off. "you can come tommorow"she said and walked away.
i looked down in despair. when will i ever meet her?

my phone rung, i unlocked my phone which was full of missed calls and messages, why didn't i see any of them?
i called back...

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ^-^ 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 :)
𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶!