𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"i wanted to tell you something"

"im sorry" "im sorry for all the things i did, don't ask me why because i can't tell you the reason.. i was jealous and i am..i am a shameless person, i hated you.. i am a bad person" she holded my hand.
"i did all sort of things to irritate you"
"you are a really good person, im really sorry for all i did" she looks down. "good luck for your exams" she teared up.

my mind went blank..before i could say anything she ran away. i tried to run after her, but she vanished before i could see her.
why is she suddenly apologising for.. for some point after all she did, i still felt bad for her. she didn't tell me the reason, that left me restless all night...
> > >
days passed our final exams were over. i didn't get to see jay because we were seated in different classes.. i wanted to ask jay about da eun, and what happened to her.. but i couldn't.

i came back after the exams all exhausted, i entered my house. i saw my dad.
"DAD!" i ran to him and hugged tighly.
"how was your exams?" he chuckled.
"it was good, its over anyways"
"when did you reach?"
"a few minutes earlier" he said unpacking his bag
"see i've bought you a lot of things"
...

i was so happy, i haven't seen my dad for a long time..
i had my family time.

message :
𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 : 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛.

>>>>

"have all reached?" "count fast it's time already!" the teachers gathered together.

"im heree" yuna hugged me from behind. i hugged her back.

"it's 6 in the morning, why are we going this early" sunoo sighed.
"since it's the mountain area, we have to leave early" sunghoon said.
"but why isn't beomgyu here?" jake said looking at his phone.
"he isn't picking up, he didn't even see my messages" jake sighed.
"maybe he's just not coming" sunghoon patted jake's shoulder.

"jay's here!!" jake shouted.
"since when were you this happy to meet me?" jay smiled.
jake scoffed.

"students fast!" "hurry up!"

everyone formed in a line. the teachers started counting everyone one by one.

"where is da eun?" i asked jay. i was worried. she cried infront of me. it's been days since i've seen her in at school, i don't even have her number.
"she said she's not feeling well" jay said looking downwards as he was hiding something from me. well he hides everything.
"why?, why are you curious about her?" jay looked me fixed.
"nothing she's always around that's why"
"guys come fast" jake called us.
..
"you sit there" jake ordered jay.
"no i want the window seat" jay pushed jake and sat on the window side. jake sat besides jay.
"why are you sitting with me" jay raised his eyebrows
"it's not like im sitting in yo lap!" jake turned his head sideways.
"and why are you being rude to me only?" jake murmured.
"rude? why you being clingy?"
"clingy my foot"
"i don't want to talk to you"
"me neither"

me and yuna hearing all their bickering from the front seat sighed.
"they look like the newly weds who bicker everyday" yuna giggled.

everyone was having a good time. the weather was perfect and cold. everyone had that relaxation after the tough busy final exams.
"ugh we will only be there by arvo!" jake sighed.
"by what"
"arvo, afternoon." jake rolled his eyes.

"by the way did beomgyu call or text you?"
"no, why what happened" jay turned his head to jay.
"he didn't come today and hes not picking the calls too, i didn't see him at the exams too" jake said worryingly.
"did something happen to him?" jay sighed and relaxed on his arms on  back of his head.

i slept a lot, i relaxed my head on yuna's shoulder and slept. she fell asleep after sometime. i cuddled under the blanket since it was so cold. i could see everyone sleeping silently the bus was noiseless. i went back to my sleep.

*click*

ˢᵏˢᵏᵏˢᵏˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ♡︎
ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖシ︎
ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵃˡˡ ˢᵐ♥︎