Chapter 32: Here with me

Felix

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content

"The council has decided that Daniel Aguilar Huntington can't be precluded from becoming Alpha on the count of who his mate is. Thank you very much." - Dan's dad announced. And moved away from the microphone with a nonchalant look on his face.

"Oh my Goddess!" - Dan yelled. He's static.

"Oh my Goddess! You did it!" - Nate shouted and then he hugged Dan. They were both crying in each other's arms. It's a scene to behold.

"Congratulations, Dan!" - Daphne said and then she gave him a hug.

"Congratulations!" - I told him as I kissed him. We were so emotional. This was a very big deal for him. For everyone. All his friends congratulated him also.

It didn't take long for his mother and sister to come where we were and congratulate him too. It was an emotional reunion. In fact, he spent quite a bit of time taking in congratulations from a bunch of pack members all around. After what it felt like an hour, he was finally able to take me to a place to talk.

"I'm so relieved! I feel like I can finally breathe!" - Dan told me. - "I swear, from that first dream I had with you til now, I couldn't breathe!" - He sighed deeply.

"Don't remind me!" - I told him, a bit flustered.

"You know that would never actually happen, right?" - He said in a serious tone, looking at me.

"Yes, I know... It's just a weird dream!" - I replied, sheepishly.

"I meant the forcing myself on you part. Not the ripping your clothes bit. That I wish I had your consent to do it right now!" - He teased me and I was pinkish already.

"Oh my God, Daniel! Stop..." - I cried out, shyly.

"I wish I could, Felix, but all I can think about is fu--"

"I got it!"- I interrupted him. - "I caught your drift!" - I was so embarrassed.

"So..." - He begins. - "When do you think you're gonna be ready?" - He looked at me suggestively.

"I don't know, actually!" - I replied. - "What if I'd never be ready?" - I said this and I could feel his disappointment.

"Then, I'll be very patient. And very blue balled." - He joked leaning in for a kiss.

"And when do YOU think you're going to be ready?" - I questioned him and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? I am ready! I've been ready for..."

"I don't think you are!" - I interrupted him. - "I think you feel you're ready, but have you given it any thought?"

"To what?" - He pondered, puzzled.

"To sex. I mean, there are two ways that this could go, you know?" - I said, suggestively. I gave him a daring glance.

"What do you mean by... Oh! Now, I get it!" - It took him a while but he finally got the hint.

He ponders on that for a while and then...

"Well, it's a new perspective, I admit. But I think I'd be down to try it!" - He said it, which caught me off guard.

"Really? Are you sure?" - I questioned him, suspiciously.

"Yes, I'm sure! You're my mate. I have to be open to the idea!" - He insisted. - "No pun intended!" - He winked at me. I giggled like an infant.

"Wow! I admit I didn't expect the big bad wolf would concede so easily!" - I confessed, shocked.

"It goes to show you shouldn't underestimate people!" - He lectured me.

"Do you want to try it now?" - I surprised him. He gasped.

"Now, now?! Really? Didn't you just say you're not ready?" - He spoke, astonished. He even stammered.

"I'm not, for your way! For my way, I'm good to go!" - I snickered.

"I see what did you there..." - He winked at me. - "Fine, let me just grab a quick shower and we'll go to my room!"

"OK, great! - I replied, grinning widely.

"Can I just..."

"No, you can't rip off my clothes. Are you crazy? This is my best outfit!" - I interrupted him, I laughed nervously.

Daniel and I went inside to the pack house. There, he takes a shower and meets me in his room.

"Showered and ready. Now, can I play around with you?" - He asked me, his voice was husk and deep.

"Of course, play with anything you want! Except for..."

"Got it!" - He interrupted me. He then proceeded to take of his towel and put it in the chair.

Then, he climbed on the bed were I was already in and took off all my clothes, gently. Afterwards, he started to kiss me from the feet to my upper body. He gently licked my legs, then he licked my cock.

He started licking my balls softly, then the base, the shaft to the tip. I was already hard.

After some licking, he took me to his mouth and I started seeing heaven. For someone who's never done this before, he was surprisingly very good. Great, actually. He sucked very well.

After a while, he turned me around. And started licking my back, tingles spread all over me.

He was getting down to my ass and before I said anything...

"Don't worry, I know your boundaries!" - He assured me. So I relaxed.

He continued his journey and licked my ass cheeks, never reaching my hole. He nibbled my ass a little then I winced. He finished when he licked my ears. By now I was dripping.

"OK, you can take it from here!" - He said it. And rolled over to my side.

I went for it! I mean, I wanted to suck that cock ever since I first saw him naked, I'm not gonna lie. I went to town with it! He writhed in pleasure!

When he was nearly coming, I stopped. Then I asked him.

"Is there any..."

"Here!" - He handled me a bottle of lube and I put it on my dick and spread some on his entrance.

"Are you OK?" - I asked him.

"Yes, I am." - He answered.

So I put my finger in him, very gently. I moved in and out a little, then I put another. I was very gentle. Then, I removed my fingers, put some more lube in him and then I entered him, carefully.

He moaned. So I stopped. I asked him if I could continue and he assented.

I kept my penis in him for a while so he would get used to it and then I started thrusting. As I thrust, he moans. I can feel his pleasure. I start playing with his cock, the moans intensify.

My thrusting become more and more intense and so is his moaning. The more pleasure I feel, the more he does. And vice-versa. It was addictive! I stroked him, I thrust in and out of him. He was screaming in pleasure. Literally.

And then we came, together. I collapsed over him, still inside him. He holds me and I can feel his love, his warmth. In this moment, I am the happiest I've ever been in my life!

"I think I love you." - I said to him.

"I think I love you too." - He replied. And we kissed.

I admit, he is the boy I never saw it coming! He is the boy I never thought I would get! Or even deserved!

But now there's nowhere I'd rather be than right here in his arms. To me, this is paradise!