Sofia Weasley

Sofia's POV
Hi my Name is Sofia Weasley I come from A pureblood family my family is huge . Today's my 11th birthday I Have a twin brother named Ron I made my way downstairs " Sofia Darling happy birthday" My mom shouted I smiled " Good morning Mum" I said she smiled " I have a letter for you" I smiled. I opened the letter " I just got accepted into Hogwarts " " I'm so proud of you" I smile Ron was sitting on the couch " Happy birthday Bro " I said " thanks Sof " he said I sit besides him .. " Children we're going to Daigon ally " mum said I get up and put on my sweater we got to daigon ally " let's get you two wands " " Do we have enough mum" I asked " of course don't worry my dear " she said we walked in " ah The Weasley Family it's nice to see two new witches and wizards " Ron you go first" I said soon enough it was my turn " witch hand do you use Miss " he asked " my Left " I said he hands me a wand " well give it a wave " " clearly not the right one " and then he hands me this wand

  " Children we're going to Daigon ally "  mum said I get up and put on my sweater we got to daigon ally " let's get you two wands " " Do we have enough mum" I asked " of course don't worry my dear " she said we walked in " ah The Weasley Family i...

  We exited the shop " Mum do we have enough for robes too " I asked " Of course we can get you two brand new pairs " I smiled and that's when I noticed a blonde haired boy .. he was cute I guess  our eyes locked onto each other  I quickly looked away we walked into madam Malkins and we got our new robes " Thank you mum" me and Ron said she smiled We went home and I packed for Hogwarts the next day It was Hogwarts day I changed into my new Hogwarts robes .. I braided my hair and put a flower crown on my head and headed downstairs " Look at my Sofia so adorable and pretty for Hogwarts " Mum said we all went to King cross Station Ginny my little sister was holding onto my arm " excuse me can you tell me how I get onto the platform " a young boy with glasses and raven hair said " well of course it's Ron and Sofia's first year in Hogwarts too " she said the boy smiled " all you have to do is walk through the barriers better do it as a run if you don't want to crash " mum added on I run through I hug Ginny " I'll write you a letter Ginny tonight " I hugged mum " Have a good year sweetheart " she said as she kissed my cheek I entered the train I found myself a compartment and pulled out my sketch book that's when I saw that blonde boy he opened the door " Hi I'm Malfoy ,Draco Malfoy " he said I shook his hand " I'm Sofia " I said he smiled softly and waved goodbye .. the train started and I drifted off to sleep
Harry's POV
" where's your sister Ron" I asked " I dunno she kind of wanders off a lot .. she loves being by herself " Ron said " should we go find her " I asked " No I think she'll be fine " Ron said
Sofia's POV
I hummed to myself while I drew that's when I noticed Malfoy staring at me .. I rolled my eyes and began to hum again We got to the boats " Hi Sofia " The raven haired boy said " Hi " " I'm Harry Potter " he said my eyes widened " awesome I'm Sofia Weasley it's nice to meet you" I said .
Draco's POV
" She's quite weird " I said to goyle he nodded along.
" do you think she's a Weasley " Crabbe said " I don't know her hair is the same color as them " I mumbled. Sofia's hair was super long and pretty wait what! I can't fall for a Weasley .
Sofia's POV
I entered a boat with Ron and Harry And we entered Hogwarts we followed the students up a giant staircase. that's when an old woman began to speak " welcome to Hogwarts in a moment you all will pass by the great hall but before you sit you all must be sorted . The houses  are gryfindor,Ravenclaw Hufflepuff and Slytherin in more than one way  your house will be like your family and you will be awarded points " she said suddenly another boy shouted " Trevor " he said " how do they sort us " Harry asked " Fred says it's like a test he says it hurts like hell well I think he was just joking " Ron said .
Just then Malfoy pushes through the crowd " it's true then what they are saying on the train Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts "He snarled .
" Oh  this is Crabbe and Goyle and I'm Malfoy , Draco Malfoy" Ron snorts " what thinks my names funny do you as for you Red hair freckles and hand me down robes you must be a Weasley " he snapped that's when I went up to him " Why don't you just Fuck Off Malfoy " I said students gasped and stared at me . Malfoy just frowned and walked off suddenly Professor Mcgongall comes back " we are ready for you " she said .
We all entered the great hall my stomach hurt like hell .. that's when I saw the headmaster " people say he is a genius " a girl  said I chuckle the sorting hat began to sort students " when I call your name you will come up and get sorted " Professor Mcgongall said " Hermione Granger " " she's mental that one " Ron scoffs I wack Ron on his head " GRYFINDOR " the hat yelled " Draco Malfoy" he walked up their like he owns the places I rolled my eyes " Slytherin " the hat cried out " theirs not a witch or wizard who didn't go bad who was placed in Slytherin " Ron said  " I highly doubt that Ronald " I snapped " Ronald Weasley " he goes up " ha another one I know what do with you ... GRYFINDOR " it cries out .. " Sofia Weasley " I gulp and go up their " Your difficult very difficult Miss Weasley I see great power and  cunning and also kindness  in your head but it's up to you if you want to stick with your family " a couple seconds go by " I know SLYTHERIN" it cries out I gasped .
The great hall goes silent I look at Ron and slowly walk to the end of the Slytherin table " A Weasley in Slytherin that's got to be a mistake " a girl shouted I pulled up my hood but that's when Draco Malfoy sat besides me .. " Hi Sofia " he said " what are you doing I'm a embarrassment " I whisper .
" don't worry " he said .. I eat in silence " Malfoy why are you hanging out with her " a Slytherin girl said " you don't have to " I said I stood up and walked out of the great hall .
I began sobbing my eyes out " clearly you are different from your family but difference is good Sofia you told me too fuck off nobody else did " Draco says as he sits down besides me I giggle .. that's when Harry and Ron comes up to us " Sofia  .. do you want me to ask if you can change houses " Ron asked " No I'm okay I'll be okay" me and Draco walk back to the table .. " I like your hair it suits you quite nicely " he said .
I smiled " thanks Malfoy " soon dinner was over and we went to our common room .. suddenly a girl walked up to me " who are you" I asked " I'm Pansy Parkinson " " Pleasure " I said " I guess we're rooming together " she said. " we are, you don't have to if you don't want to " I said " No clearly if your family doesn't accept you for being a Slytherin then I'll be part of your new family .. " she said I smiled " thanks " I unpacked my bags.. " I caught Malfoy staring at you Sofia "  Pansy said .
" No he didn't Malfoy doesn't like me he just wanted attention " I said Pansy just hugged me
I took a shower and changed into a nightgown and fell asleep in the morning I changed into my Slytherin uniform " you look amazing Sofia " Pansy said .
I smile we walk downstairs Malfoy stared at me " Malfoy your drooling " I said Pansy giggled and a couple other Slytherin first years followed us " I wasn't drooling Weasley" Malfoy shouted " I'm sure you were Malfoy " I chuckled and we walked to class Malfoy chased us down " Weasley you know I wasn't "  .
" what if she tells the whole school that you were drooling over Sofia Weasley " Pansy snickers " Parkinson Don't do that" Malfoy shouted we entered the class and sat down ..
Draco's POV
how the bloody hell is Sofia getting so popular?..
I stared at her .. she is still a pureblood but from a poor family would father approve ? I just looked at her she was adorable and cute .
suddenly Her brother comes in with Potter " whew we made it can you imagine Mcgongall's face if she saw we were late " he said I rolled my eyes and looked back at Sofia suddenly Mcgongall turned back into her human form.
" that was bloody brilliant Professor " Ron said
"thank you for the assessment Mr.Weasley it might be helpful if I transfigured one of you two into a pocket watch so you can learn how to be on time " She said I smirked " sorry we got lost " Potter said " then perhaps a map I trust you don't need one to find your seats".
I noticed Sofia was whispering with her new friends   Class ended and Weasley came up to me " Just leave my sister alone she doesn't want to be your friend " " I highly doubt that Weasley  .. besides she's still pureblood like the rest of us so are you, Sofia just picked a better house Gryfindor house is so lame  besides Slytherin House is the best house in Hogwarts .. " I walked away looking for Sofia
Sofia's POV
we exited the classroom " Sofia " Draco said " yeah what's up Malfoy " .
" do you like potions " " sure  I want to get better at it " " then sit with me in our first Potions class . " alright " " Sofia " Ron said " Oh Hi Ron " " why are you hanging out with Malfoy and his friends " " I thought you would be happy for me Ronald for once in my life I'm making friends " I snapped and I turned and followed Malfoy .
  We went to have lunch the next morning it was potions class I was sitting next to Malfoy .. I noticed he had beautiful eyes .. " whatcha staring at Weasley " he asked I blushed " uh nothing nothing " I said he chuckled suddenly the Professor began to speak " their will be no foolish wand waving in my class  I suspect most of you will fail this class but for a select few " he looks at Malfoy " you will be able to pass I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory even stop death then again some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession abilities so formable that you feel so confident to not pay attention " Snape snapped as he looked at Harry Potter " Mr. Potter our new celebrity tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel in a fusion of wormwood " snape asked .
Granger's hand goes up and Harry just blinks " I don't know sir " he said Draco looks like he is about to die of laughter  I just rolled my eyes.
" you don't know well where would you find me a bezoar " " I don't know sir " Harry says again " and the difference of monk hood and wolfbane " " I don't know sir " he says for the third time Draco's chuckling I just hit him on the chest " what it's funny" he whispered " pity clearly fame isn't everything  "  .. " clearly Hermione knows " Harry says " silence and put your hand down silly girl " Hermione frowned.
" for your information Potter asphodel and wormwood makes a sleeping potion so powerful it's known as the draught of the living dead .. a bezoar taken from a goats stomach  will save you from most potions well why aren't you all writing this down " he said we wrote it down and soon class ended I walked up to Professor Snape.
" Sir I have a quick question " he looked at me " Yes Weasley " " Is their any books that you would recommend for me to read to get better at potions " " Potions aren't you a Weasley none of the Weasleys actually like potions " he said " well I'm different  Professor " I said as " well here's one to start " " thank you Professor " I said I walked back to my friends ..   it was lunch my favorite time of the day and that's when I get a letter from my parents " Oh Shit "
I snapped I carefully open my letter and it reads dear Sofia you got into Slytherin we are proud you might be in a different house then the rest of your brothers but your still a Weasley I'm super proud of you Love Mum and Dad  I smiled " you like quittach Sofia " Draco asked " Yes who doesn't "  " Do you think I would be able to make the team next year " " Of course you are " I said  we finished up breakfast and headed to the Field for quittach .
I was standing next to Pansy and Ron was staring at me  I just waved at him he smiled and waved back " welcome back to your first flying lesson well what are you waiting for step up to your broom and say Up !" Madam Hooch said " Up" I said the broom flew right into my hand .. " woah Sofia your a lefty " Draco asked " yeah I am " I said " now when you grasped your broom I want you to get on it and hover a little " she said I hovered and came back down .. " excuse me Madam Hooch given some of us have been on brooms for a couple years wouldn't it make sense to separate the expert flyers from the .. the neophytes " Draco said as he glared at Harry " thank you Mr.Malfoy but I'm sure that even an expert flyer such as yourself will appreciate learning the basics again for example it's thumb in not out " Madam Hooch said I smirked me and Pansy giggled .. " Oh shut it you two " Draco snapped  as he began to tickle my arm .
suddenly Longbottom flew right up in the air  all the Slytherin students started laughing even I did .. " come down here this instant " Madam Hooch yelled " on your broomstick Longbottom " I shouted  it was too late he fell with a loud thud Ron was glaring at me " broken wrist come on dear up you get everyone keep your feet on the ground or I will expel you even before you can say quittach " she snapped .
Draco reached down and grabbed something from the ground " Did you see his face perhaps if that great lump had given this a squeeze he would remember to fall on his fat arse "  Draco snapped " Give it here Malfoy" Harry said " no I think I'll leave it somewhere Longbottom can find it " Draco said as he threw the ball I shook my head " what's the matter Potter is to far from your reach" Draco sneered  suddenly Harry rose up onto his broom I grabbed Draco's Arm and pulled him away .. I noticed Draco blushed when I did that ..  that's when Draco rose up on his broom " Malfoy get your ass down here " I snapped " Sorry love can't do that" he said I just rolled my eyes " give it here or I'll knock you off your broom " Harry shouted " is that so" Draco teased  " have it your way" Draco says Harry chases the ball and catches it .. " Harry Potter " Professor Mcgongall yelled Draco smirked and laughed he took my arm and pulled me away " chin up Potter they might let you be Hagrids assistant " Draco said  we walked into Hogwarts " did you like my joke " " Sure " I said .
Draco smiled and we walk to the great hall .. but before I could sit down Ron grabbed my arm .. " Why are you teaming up with Malfoy Sofia " " well he is my friend Ron  and guess what I'm not in gryfindor house get used to it I'm different from you " I said " but Malfoy's bad he is no good " " Ronald can I just eat my lunch before you yell at me " I snapped " Malfoy's turning you evil " I just rolled my eyes .. " hey Ron I promise you I'm not " Draco said Ron's eyes widened and he sat back down ..  after lunch I was walking down that's when I saw Harry , Ron and a girl .. " Hi Guys " they all smiled " Sofia " Harry and Ron said " who's this " " this is my sister Sofia " " I'm Hermione Granger it's nice to meet you " " Harry you didn't tell me that your dad was a seeker " Ron said  " I didn't know " Harry said .. the staircase moved and we went up the stairs " so does anyone have a feeling we shouldn't be here " I said Ron nodded suddenly we all ran inside a room " what is that " Ron whined " it's a dog a three headed dog" I said suddenly we heard footsteps and we all ran down the stair case I quickly ran to my common room " Sofia where the bloody hell did you go " Draco said " I was with My brother and his friends " I said Draco began to talk to Goyle I wondered was Draco worried about me? . I walked to my dorm and changed into my nightgown ..
Draco's POV
" I want to get Sofia a present a gift what would she like Goyle " he looked at me and shrugged " I don't know she's a girl you think I would know " he said .. " I'll ask Parkinson " I said as I walked up to the girls dorms " Malfoy what are you doing here " Pansy said " I was going to ask you a question " I said " ok sure " she said " I want to get Sofia a gift but what " " did you ask Goyle and did he say he didn't know " I nodded " Well for starters I would get Sofia a book " " a book !" I snapped " yeah she wants to read a muggle book called Anne of Green gables she said her parents didn't enough to get it " I smirked " thanks Parkinson" I smiled and walked to my dorm
Sofia's POV
" who was that" I asked Pansy " Malfoy" I smiled " do you like like Malfoy Sofia " " No I don't we're just friends " I said Pansy giggled the next day I changed into my uniform and walked to class .. that's when someone grabbed my arm it was Draco " Malfoy .. what are you" " I have a gift for you see me after class " I chased after him .
" Malfoy what do you mean by gift " I said he chuckled " you'll have to see Love " I blushed and sat down next to him .. " now don't forget the wrist movement swish and flick " Professor Flitwick said .. " winguardium Levoisa " I said that's when the feather flew up in the air " Awesome " I mumbled that's when I watched Hermione and Ron bicker .
I smirked " oh great Miss Granger did it " Professor Flitwick said Draco scoffed " Sofia Weasley did it first before Granger " Draco snapped
" well that's good " Draco just glared at him .. " Malfoy it's fine " I said class ended I was about to stand up when Draco slid a box over " For me " I said sitting back down he nodded I opened it " OH MY GOSH THANK YOU DRACO" I screamed it was a copy of Anne of green gables .
I hugged him " enough hugging Weasley " I giggled and kissed his cheek " thanks Malfoy" I whispered
Draco's POV
she hugged me and kissed my cheek I traced my fingers where she kissed my cheek .. I blushed ..
And smiled and walked out of the classroom
Sofia's POV
I placed the book in my bag .. and walked to the great hall " why are you so happy Sofia " " Draco got me a gift " I said she smiled " your blushing " " no I'm not " I snapped suddenly Professor Quirrel runs into the great hall yelling " Troll in dungeon Troll in the dungeon " then he fainted students began to run .. draco grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him we got to our common room " you alright " he asked " Yeah I'm fine " I said .
I sat down " so what's the book I got you about " I smiled " it's about a girl named Anne and she gets adopted and it's basically a romantic story of her and Gilbert " " who's Gilbert " Draco asked " a character in the book " I said " do they date " " Well ya at the end " I said " are you going to the quittach game tommorow " Draco asked " yeah " I said " I'll sit next to you " he said " alright " I flipped opened the book and began to read
Draco's POV
I watched her read the book she looked so focused and cute ! Wait what she's a Weasley Father would not approve I thought .. she's adorable tho .. I guess what Father doesn't know doesn't hurt him I smiled and put my head on her shoulder she smiled and patted my head .
Sofia's POV
The next morning I woke up and changed into a green sweater and a pair of black leggings I tied my hair into two braids just like Anne. I smiled " pretty " I whispered I walked to the great hall Draco looked at me and smiled I smiled back " Sofia tell Harry to eat something " Ron yelled " Uh Harry Eat something " Harry Ate something .. " thanks " Ron said  soon breakfast was over and we all walked down to the quittach Pitch I sat next to Draco   " who do you think is going to win Love " Draco said " well I dunno Harry's the new seeker for gryfindor but I think Slytherin still has a good chance " I mumbled the game started  that's when I noticed Harry found the snitch  flint chased after Harry and almost knocks Harry out " Jesus Christ that was a foul " I said suddenly Harry's broom got weird Draco was laughing I just rolled my eyes  .. " I'll be back " Draco frowned and watched me to go the gryfindor side " Hermione Snape is jinxing Harry's broom you've got to do something "  I said she nodded and walked up to the tower I went back to my seat " Look lads with any luck will have Harry Potter soup for dinner " " Draco your annoying " I hissed " What no I'm not " Draco snapped
Draco's POV
" Draco your annoying " " what no I'm not " I snapped my face was burning up she finally called me Draco not Malfoy just Draco ....
Sofia's POV
suddenly the broom goes back to normal and Harry chases the snitch suddenly he dived and ate the snitch I began laughing .. " Harry's got the snitch " Hermione screamed my eyes widened.
" Shit " Draco hissed  I walked to Hagrids hut " Hello Miss Weasley " Hagrid said " Hello Hagrid " I said I waved. Harry smiled " Hi Sofia  " Harry said " Hi Harry" I said " why would snape hex Harry's broom "  Ron asked " Rubbish Snape wouldn't hex Harry's broom " Hagrid said " then why did try to get passed the three headed dog " Ron said my eyes widened " how do you know about fluffy " Hagrid said " that thing has a name " Hermione said " of course he's got a name I bought him off a Irish bloke lend him to dumbledore  to guard the .. " Hagrid said " Yes " Harry said " don't ask me about this anymore " he said " but hagrid whatever fluffy is guarding snape is trying Steal " " nonsense Snapes a Hogwarts teacher " he said.
" Hogwarts teach or not he wasn't even blinking "  Hermione said, " now listen to me all four of ya you guys shouldn't be meddling around what fluffys guarding it's strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Famel " .
we all smiled  I said goodbye and walked to my common room .. Draco was walking back and fourth " Where the bloody hell where you" Draco snapped " with Ron and his friends " I said  .. " why aren't you sleeping Malfoy " I asked " I was going to ask you are you going home  for the holidays or .. " " yeah I am going to stay here Ron's staying too I don't wanna leave him alone " I said, " well then I'll see you tomorrow Love " I smiled and went back to my room.
" Yeah see you soon Draco " I noticed Draco got nervous when I called him by his first name   I went to bed and in the morning their was a loud knock on my door I groaned " who is it " I yelled " It's Draco " he said  I smiled and changed into my  nightgown and opened the door " Merry Christmas Sofia  "  he said as he hugged me " Merry Christmas "  we walked downstairs and there was a giant christmas tree their were a couple gifts under the tree " are those for us Draco" he nodded his head  we sat down .. " Open mine first" Draco said as he gives me a small box .. " Okay thanks " I said I slowly and carefully opened the box my eyes widened " Draco Malfoy no you didn't " he smirked " Only for you Darling " he said .
they were a pair of earrings expensive earrings

"Now open mine "  I said he smiles and opens his gift ," You got me a snake ring thanks Sofia " I said " who is that from " " My mom she makes my family sweaters for Christmas " I said as ,I opened it finding a green sweater with  a Large S on it

" You got me a snake ring thanks Sofia " I said " who is that from " " My mom she makes my family sweaters for Christmas " I said as ,
I opened it finding a green sweater with  a Large S on it .. " that's cute soon we finished opening our presents I stood up " where you going " He asked " I'm going to give my gifts to Ron " I said " alright I'll see you later then " he says  " see you later Draco " I said. I hummed as I walked Ron opened the door he gave me a hug and pulled me inside ,
" Merry Christmas " Harry said " No fair Harry I was about to say that" I giggled and sat down " are you alone  in your common room " " no Malfoy was there " " why didn't he go home " Ron asked " I don't know it was only the two of us .. " I mumbled Harry hands me a gift " Oh a present for me " I say " yes " Harry says as he smiled " don't worry Sof  I already opened mine " Ron said I opened it .It was a new sketchbook " Oh thank you very much Harry " I hugged him and Harry blushed .. " well I've got to go merry Christmas " .. I walked back to the common room and I cleaned up and walked to my dorm ..  I changed into  some sweatpants and my Weasley sweater and walked down to the common room that's when Draco walked in " Sofia .. " " uh yes " " do you wanna go get lunch or dinner with me " " Uh sure " I said we both walked out of the common room .
Into the great hall me and Draco were the only Slytherin sat our table .. suddenly Harry walks over " Sofia can we talk alone " Draco glared at Harry
And we walk farther " theirs something I need to show you tonight come to the gryfindor tower at 12 "
" alright is everything okay Harry " " Yes it is " he said .. I sat back down " what did he want " " he wanted to show me something tonight " " You can't go " Draco Snapped " and why not Malfoy" I snapped back " Becuase you'll get in trouble you'll make Slytherin house lose points " " It's vacation Draco I'm not scared at all and if you wanna come you can " " when are you going " Draco asked " 12 pm " " it better not be a trap " Draco hissed we finished up dinner and I went to my dorm to get changed .
I haven't put my new earrings on what would Ron and Harry say ?
.. I looked at them " You should put them on Love " Draco's voice echoed I blushed " were you watching me Malfoy" " no I wasn't " I giggled. I put my earrings on " Don't care what your brother will say they look very good on you " " thanks Draco " I said me and Draco stayed up until 12 " so where we meeting him .."
" His common room " I said we walked up the stairs and their was Harry and Ron " Sofia why did you bring him" " He just wanted to go for a walk okay" I said Harry walked us all to a mirror " What is this for exactly " Draco snapped " look it Malfoy tell me what you see "
Draco's POV
the vision in the mirror changed into me and older me and a older Sofia kissing I blushed me and Sofia stared at each other " what do you see Sofia " Weasley asked " I see you and Draco Shaking hands " Sofia said
Sofia's POV
" so does this tell the future " Ron asked ,
" how can it tell the future when my family's dead " I frowned and hugged Harry " I'm Sorry Harry " I said Draco's eyes widened ,
" Thanks Sofia " " your welcome come on Draco let's go to bed " I said Draco immediately slid his hand in mine .. I looked back at Ron and he frowned we went back to our dorms .. I couldn't sleep their was one thought in my mind. Do I have a small crush on Draco Malfoy?