Last year

Sofia's POV
my hands were shaking .. I was scared Snape was the new Headmaster Becuase of Albus Dumbledores death Draco hasn't really smiled a lot he's sad he cries while he sleeps it was around 2am in the morning I rubbed my eyes ... .. " Dray " I mumbled he hums in response " What are we doing here " I whisper suddenly snape Begins to speak " many of you are wondering why I brought you all down here at this hour it has come to my attention that Harry Potter was seen in hogsmede this evening " students gasp in shock .. " now if anyone knows we're Mr. Potter is please step forward " snape said suddenly Harry Potter steps out of the gryfindor group " it seems that you have a security problem headmaster " Harry said suddenly Ron and Hermione and the order come out of the closed great hall doors " How dare you stand we're here stood tell them what happened that night tell them that you looked at him a man who trusted him and killed him " Harry shouted Snape draws his wand and Professor Mcgongall draws her wand to protect him.. " Coward " she yells snape broke the window and flew out of their .. Draco back hugged me .. suddenly a girl starts screaming suddenly Voldemort's voice begins to speak " I know that there's a lot of you who want to fight some of you might to think fighting me is wise give me Harry Potter and no one shall be harmed " " what are you waiting for someone grab him" Pansy said suddenl filch runs in " Students out of bed students in the corridors " " Their supposed to be out of bed " Mcgongall said " Sorry mam " he said " Take Pansy Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house out of the great hall " flich took us to the jail cell .. " Thanks Pansy " I hissed " what I don't want to be killed by Voldemort it's the easy way " " the easy way might not always be the right way " Draco said Draco unlocked the door and we were free " Stay close Sofia " Draco whispers .. suddenly Harry walks up to us " well well well" Draco snaps " what brings you here Potter " Draco adds " I could ask you the same " Harry said " you have something of mine I would like it back " .. Draco said " well what's wrong with the one you have now " Harry says " it's my mother's it's powerful I'm not used to it " Draco said " why didn't you tell her bellatrix that it was me " Harry asked Goyle says something to Draco Hermione comes in with Ron .. " that's my girlfriend you idiots " Harry chases Draco .. I began to climb I can't breathe .. that's when Ron lifts me up on his brooms " Ron.. " I hugged him .. we fly out of their I can't breathe that good I feel dizzy I walk to the great hall and my whole family were surrounding a body " FRED" I cried out " he's dead " I touched his heart I began to sing that special song but then I blacked out ..
Draco's POV
I ran into the great hall Madam Pomfrey is over a red headed girl " SOFIA" I cried out " She's not dead Draco just sleeping " " what do you mean she's not dead she's pale she looks sick .. what happened to her " I asked " she saved my life Draco " Fred said I smiled I began to sing a song to her " you need to wake up darling "
Sofia's POV
I woke up a couple hours later and Draco was crying " Sofia " everyone shouted " what happened to Fred is he okay is he alright " I asked that's when Fred hugged me " I'm okay " " Fred " I shouted as I hugged him .. " Sofia thank you" I stand up and almost fall over Draco catches me " Stay darling you can't move " he says .. I smiled and pulled Draco and I pressed my lips onto his " I love you " I said .. Draco keeps on putting his hands in his pockets " Draco what's the matter " " Follow me " he said we walked to the tree and Draco sat me down " Sofia .. you were the best thing that could ever happen to me you were bold and cunning you were stern but also very kind .. you were there for me when I had no one to talk to .. What I'm basically saying is Will you spend the rest of your life with me and Marry me " my eyes widened and Immediately kissed his lips " Yes yes a thousands time yes " Draco smiles and kisses me back .. he puts the ring on my finger " I love you a lot " " I love you too" I said
19 years later ....
" Mummy have you seen my Green jumper " Scorpius says I smiled " it's on the couch Love " I said Draco walks in " You ready Darling " he says as he kissed my cheek I nodded .. " Mum and dad stop making me sick " Scorpius said we both laugh .. we go to king cross station " Mum .. I'm scared " he said " Don't worry my darling you'll be fine make sure you write tonight " Scorpius smiles and hugs both of us .. " so is there going to be another baby" Hermione asks .. Draco smirks .. " Only if Malfoy behaves himself " I said Draco smiled ..