Valentines Day

Draco's POV
I was sitting with Crabbe, Goyle , Blaise and Theo " I have to ask her out on a date " I said " you should get her roses and chocolates " Theo said " yeah I should " I quickly wrote a letter to my parents and soon I got chocolates and roses I headed to Sofia's dorm I knocked on the door " Hey Sofia you in there " I asked " she's in the library " I quickly run to the library missing my shoes as well ..
Sofia's POV
I was reading a book when my friend coughed I looked up and their was Draco in pjs and bare feet he was holding a box of chocolates and roses " what are those for ?" I asked " I was.. wondering if you wanted to be my valentine and we should go to the tea shop for Valentine's Day " he said I smiled " Of course Draco " I said I giggled " Barefeet dray" I said he looks down at his feet " shit " he hissed I ruffled his hair " we headed out to the outside and their was Professor Trelawney " you can't sack me " she said " I can do anything I like " Umbridge said " this is my home " " not anymore " she says as she points to the door .. .. " I'm sorry Umbridge I can't let you do that!" I snapped as I stepped into the circle " Weasley your just a filthy as your father " she said " she will not be leaving " Dumbledore said " I have authority headmaster " Umbridge snaps " oh I agree with you but I will not let you remove anyone from this castle " Dumbledore said .. I smirked and walked back " woah that's awesome " Pansy said I nod .. the next day was Valentine's Day I changed into a red sweater and white jeans I tied my hair Into two high buns and headed to hogsmede we walked inside the tea shop .
Draco's POV
The shop was decorated with Red and pink hearts all over it. That's when I see Potter and Cho Chang ..
" let's sit their darling " I said pointing to a seat far way from Potter " Oh okay " she said we ordered our tea .. it started to rain .. " Sofia is your dad okay" I asked she smiled " Yeah he has gotten a lot better " she said .. suddenly I see Cho stand up and run away from Potter I smirked .. but that's when Potter looked at Sofia .. I pressed my lips onto her hard
Sofia's POV
Draco began to kiss me .. well of course I kissed back .. he pulled away " Let's go to honey dukes when we're done " he said " Alright " I said Harry comes up to us " Hi Sofia and Malfoy" he says " Hello" I said Draco glared at Harry " you'll come tonight right ?" " Yeah I will " Draco's eyes widened " come where " Draco snapped " just a hang out don't be like that dray " I said Draco growled " you really think I would cheat on all this " I said Draco smirked .. " just be careful I have that thing with Umbridge tonight I nod ..
later that night I was with Harry and Hermione and Ron suddenly a house elf came running in " She's coming !" Dobby said " who" " Umbridge " Hermione said suddenly we all run out of the room but their is Umbridge with Crabbe , Goyle and Draco and few other Slytherin students .. " got you Potter " Draco snaps he notices me and pulls me over towards him .. " don't harm her she's done nothing wrong " Ron yelled at Draco " I wouldn't harm my girlfriend Weasley" I .. I gulped and my eyes widen " round them up Draco " Umbridge said Draco pulled me along with him I could tell he was angry and upset .. " Draco.. " I said " Hush " he snaps He pins me against the wall " how dare you you lied to me you weren't just hanging out " " I promised Harry tho" I said " Never spend anytime with that boy again!" Draco yelled he " Draco your acting very possessive " I said " I can't lose you " Draco cried out I smiled " You will Never lose me Draco Malfoy Because I love you too much " we went to our common room Draco was quiet " " Draco you okay " I asked " I'm tired " he mumbled we went up to bed and Draco snuggled me and I ruffled his hair " Tomorrow is a brand new day" I said as my eyes fluttered shut I fell asleep in the morning I changed into one of Draco's Slytherin sweaters and slid my skirt on and walked down to the great hall .. suddenly Umbridge started to speak " by the ministry themselves Dolores Umbridge will be replacing Albus Dumbledore " Umbridge said as she smiled smugly .. Theo looked at me I waved " Draco Malfoy will lead a club making sure students are causing any harm to the school " Draco stood up and waved .. I went to class With Draco following behind me .. " Draco you don't own the school now your still just a student " I said " I'm not excited about that that means we can go for walks at night we can hang out at the astronomy Tower too " I nod and began to make out with Draco ..
Harry's POV
I noticed Sofia and Malfoy snoging each other gross .. " Professor can you make Malfoy and Sofia stop kissing " I said " I'm sorry Headmistress Umbridge says that Malfoy can do whatever he wants " Malfoy's smirked " you will have an hour to finish this owl exam "
Sofia's POV
I began to write down Draco was distracted by me he kept on kissing me .. " Dray you need to focus " I say he groans and began to write after the exam I stand up and hand in my paper    The day went on quickly and soon it was bed time
Draco's POV
Later that night I woke up around 3 am and I looked at Sofia she started to scream " No no no not again" I cried out " Voldemort.. Sirius .. Warn .. Harry not .. to go.. " she yelled I shook her and that's when I found the crystal and placed it on her heart her eyes opened " come on I have to go get Harry " " No you'll end up hurt "
Sofia's POV

" Sorry Draco but sometimes I have to make that risk " I run to Harry but Umbridge caught us .. Draco was pacing right in front of me while holding onto me , Harry, Ron and Hermione and Luna .. " god I've waited so long for all of you except Sofia to get expelled always bothering us I'll be able to snog her anytime I want " he said .. " shut it Malfoy" Ron snaps " for even talking to me You are even worst than The mudblood " he snaps Draco was holding onto me tightly .. " Draco.. your hurting me !" I hiss he softened his grasp on me .. " stupfiy " Ron yelled .. Ginny I push Draco and we run .. we all run into the forest " how do we get to the ministry " Harry asked " we fly of course " that's when Hermione grabs my hand and we get on these creatures we got off them and headed into the ministry and theirs Draco .. " Malfoy why you here " Harry said " I'm here only for Sofia " he said as he came up to me .. I groaned " darling are you angry at me " I ignore him
I walk away " darling I'm sorry I said the mudblood word I didn't mean it " he said I rolled my eyes " Darling please " " Your always like this Draco you act so nice to me but when I'm not around you you act like a bully towards everyone! " my hair began to burst into flames .. " Sofia .. I said I'm sorry please I'll change " " change? All you say you'll change .. " I scream " Sofia I'm sorry I don't know what to say" suddenly someone grabs a hold of me " take her to the manor and lock her up " I enter this jail room and theirs Luna ! .. " it's okay " That's when we noticed olivander .. that's when I see Draco .. " darling .." he cried out " what do you want you made me angry Draco! " he unlocks me and picks me up he takes the crystals and cools me down .. " I said I'm sorry please forgive me !" He hissed he brings me to his room .. Draco stared at me and began to brush my hair with a hair brush .. " I'm sorry I have been through a lot I'm sorry I haven't talked to you about it " he says He braided my hair that's when. bellatrix came into the room " you have incredible power Weasley " " We want to talk to you both "
Bellatrix leads us out and theirs Voldemort I gasped " Miss Weasley we would love for you to join the death eaters you too Draco " he says " I'm not letting Sofia do that " " But .. then you have to break up with her " Lucius said " What I'm not breaking up with her" " you know I can't be a death eater Draco my family .. and plus it will be safer this way " "
But I love you" " I love you too " I said Draco passionately kisses me .. " I'll take you back to Hogwarts Sofia " Narsissa says I lock myself into my dorm and sob my eyes out that's when Pansy opened the door " what happened " " I had to break up with Drac9" she hugged me " Did he didn't anything " " I can't say but it's for safety "
Draco's POV
" you made a good choice Draco now you can find a real pureblood for a girlfriend " Voldemort says I run to my room and cry .. I can't do this I need her !
Sofia's POV
I tried to fall alseep but I couldn't I couldn't stop crying that's when I see Draco Draco waves and I wave back I was still in Draco's hoodie