Chapt: 8

Anthonio

I wake upside down in the water. I feel my head pounding and i feel a few places on my body burn. When i look around I remember again the black car chasing us. I wonder who it is but thats not important. I try to get out of the car. I see Amora trying to she is looking at me with fear in her eyes.

I got punch the window and its broken now i can get out of the car.

When i swim out of the car i turn around seeing Amora try to get out but i see she is struggling. I almost lose my breath so i decide to go up and take deep breath before going under water to swim to help Amora.

I try to open her door but thats not working.

Shit

Amora

I wake up feeling that I can't breath and when i open my eyes everything burns i mean my eyes i hate opening my eyes under water. But i have to because i don't wanna drown. I look behind me Anthonio unconscious.

Oh god no

I try to open the door thats not gonna work because its stuck i don't know why or how but its just stuck. I try to swim away to broke the window but as i try i can feel that my leg is stuck. A huge of pain goes trough my leg when i try to lift it up. Its hopeless i try and try but I can't.

I see Anthonio struggling to but he managed to crack the window and swim out of the window.

He looks at me and then swim to catch a breath and hopefully return to help me.

And he does i can see him coming. While he swims towards to me you continue to struggle. You grab your leg and try to pull it out of something what is between my leg what holds it but I can't.

And I can't breath anymore. I look at Anthonio pointing at my leg with fear in my eyes. I can see that he understands and swim towards to my window what is alright broken i did that.

He trys to grab me but i sort of scream with bubbles actually in pain because my leg is stuck. I shouldn't have done that screaming that was a waste of air. Shit i can feel my longs screaming for air.

And then there it is the choking you always see in films. I see blurry and i keep choking and losing my conscious.

Anthonio

I swim back to Amora seeing her struggling. She looks at me with fair and she point on something its her leg. Its stuck i can see the blood.

I swim towards her window what is already broken what she probably did and i try to grab her but she screamed in pain. She shouldn't have done that she waisted so much air fuck.

I should've known that if her leg is stuck it hurts damn i'm stupid.

I try to get the door open again but it still doesn't work.

Eventueel i see Amora choking. Oh no no this is not gonna happen i don't wanna lose my sister again.

I'm so angry that i brake the door open and can grab her unconscious body and her leg is finally free because I grabbed a rock from the bottom were we at. I sort of punched the side of the car what made het leg get stuck and the leg was free.