Chapt: 90

River pov

Amora pulled away from the hug with elio and she looks at me.

she smiles at me.

god i missed that smile.

she runs towards me and she jumps in my arms with he rlegs around my waist.

her head is in my neck and mine in hers.

"i missed you so fucking much Darling." i say.

her legs slide on the ground again and looks at me.

" I missed you too." she says and i can see her looking at my lips.

"i don't feel so good though." Amora say as i can see her eyes beginnging to close.

"oh shit.." i say and she begins to fall down.

i catch her and look at elio.

"well she did cut her arms." Charles says in between silence.

i look at him annoyed.

it is true though.

"lets bring her home she needs stitches and more rest." Luca says.

i nod and holds her in my arms.

"stay awake for me okay darling." i say and she looks at me and nods.

i put her in the car and sit next to her while elio and Lorenzo step in the car too. Elio in the passengers seat and lorenzo in the drivers seat.

we all drove off while i kept amora awake.

While later Luca checked her and stitched her up while she was sleeping.

We kept our eyes on her to make sure she is alright.

i layed her down on her bed.

while i'm sitting next to her writing in my journal.

and yes i have an journal.

it keeps me from getting angry. it really helps to write down my feelings.

all i did when amora was gone is write everyday in my journal.

i also ride with the motorcycle like every day and went to the place me and Amora went a lot and brought my journal with me.

dear diary,

i got her back. My love is back. Or actually we got her back. I don't think i was the worst when se was gone but i wasn't at my best. BUt i feel whole again. Jez what am i inlove with this girl. this woman!

the only one i'm worried about is Luca also Amora ofcourse but i'm afraid Luca is not going to stop taking medicine because he can't.

And about Amora i just hope she doesn't have any pain anymore, but there is still something in her brain. I asked Luca but he can't look into her brain. He doesn't have the equipment for that. So we need to go ot the hospital soon enough. Only if she is in pain.

this was it for now.

i close my journal and put it on the side table. I look to my side at Amora sleeping.

i smile as i put some hair behind her ear.

i kiss her forehead before i lay down next to her.

i quickly fall asleep.

i haven't slept like this in ages.

i missed it.

Amora pov