Chapt: 96

It's a few days later and i'm getting ready to go train a few kids.

yes i train.

a few days ago Elio asked me to go to the training building where our mafia train 15/16 years old how to shoot, fight etc. why? well i don't do shit the whole day. so why not train a few shitheads.

flashback

"you wanted to speak to me?" i say as i open the door from Elio's office.

he is sitting behind his desk writing something on a paper.

he looks up and suggests me to sit down. i do as he suggests and i sit in front of him in one of the chairs in front of him

he puts his pen down sits back in his chair.

"i want you to train a couple of teenagers in the training building, you know we have?" he says.

"yes i know but, you want me to train a bunch of shitty kids?" i say confused.

"watch you're language and yes because you have been doing nothing but hooking up with your boyfriend in the whole house or swimming etc." he says exposing me like that.

i just look away.

he walked in on us a a few times when we did you know 'things'

oops

"so you'll go train those kids not alone Carlo, Lorenzo have always did it and me sometimes but you're gonna help them so Carlo can be more with his fiance etc." he says.

" so i'll train those kids alone or?" i ask.

"no River can company you BUT no intimacy or anything you're there to train these kids. i don't care who does what just go and train there." he says a bit annoyed.

jezz grumpy.

"okay fine when will i go there then?" i ask.

"in two days. you'll need to be ready at 7. me, Carlo, Lorenzo and River will come too." he says.

"you'll have to be discreet with then okay. their teenagers who don't listen and think that they can do anything while their stupid as shit." he says playing with his pen in his hand.

"you said language to me but yo- do you get it amora?" he interrupts me.

jez where did that come from.

"yes i'm sorry brother." i say as i look down.

i have to urge to be sassy to him.

so i do that.

"why are you being a grumpy elio?" i ask him as i look at him playing with his pen.

is he nervous or something.

he does seems stressed out more lately.

"i'm not grumpy just a little stressed that's all." he says.

he doesn't look at me.

"Elio what's going on. you can tell me." i say and he stops playing with his pen and looks at me.

"you're not my therapist Amora you can go now, i have work to do." he says as he sits back up.

i sigh and stand up.

"you seem more stressed lately, i just worry because you're changing. what's going on with you? pff." i say as i was about to walk out i hear him say wait.