Chapt: 19

I'm talking to nonnino when Elio walks towards me and whispers in my ear." I need to talk to you."
(Grandfather)

I nod to him and he walks away. I finish talking to nonnino and walk to Elio who is standing and talking with Luca.

I walk up to them and say." What's upp?"

"Well i heard from Steven that you have an problem?" Elio ask.

I sigh and while looking around i say." Correction 'we' have a problem."

"And why is that?" Luca ask this time.

"Well my uncle i coming and there is no way to find him or to stop him. Its not that he is that dangerous that he can kill us but he is dangerous. I just wanna make sure we have good security and we need to be careful." I say.

Before they could answer I continue." I want no school for everyone i know this week i will begin with school but I don't think that's a good idea if my uncle is searching for me. The rest need to be off school to because I can't have the responsibility that someone gets hurt because of 'my' uncle. Or uncle not really but you get me."

"Look Amora i know your concerned but er can handle or selves we don't need protection from you." Anthonio says walking towards us.

"Or not going to school because of some psycho wants to kill us." Pagolo says.

"And we're used to having people wanting to murderer us." Pietro says.

I sigh." But I don't think this is something like your used to guys."

"We'll see stellinga, we can take care of ourselves." Elio says.

I nod in disappointment.

"Well don't blame me if one of you guys gets kidnapped." I say and walk away.

I walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I'm not drinking water its a bit stronger then water.

No one saw me grabbing it.

While I'm leaning against the kitchen counter drinking my 'water'

I'm looking around how the family is so big and are talking and laughing very loud.

While i'm looking around someone walks towards me one of my nephews i have no idea who.

He leans against the kitchen counter next to me and look at the direction where I'm looking at.

"Isn't it interesting that you come back into the family and the whole family is nice to each other again?" The boy says.

I don't look at him and just take a sip of my water.

Before the family came Elio told me that the family was in a big fight this is the first time they see each other after a few years.

"Can i have a sip too?" He ask.

I don't look at him and just hake my head because he doesn't have to know that i'm drinking wodka over here.

He doesn't take that as an answer and grab my glass out of my hands and take a sip.

His face change immediately into a trow up face.

I chuckle bit.

"You drink?!" He ask giving me the glass again and walking towards the sink.