Chapt: 87

River pov

we went to a discussion room to discuss of course.

could this be true? that she is controlled by some machine?

"We don't know if this is true what he says okay?" Elio says as we all arrive at the room.

"but we're gonna find out." Carlo says and Elio nods his head.

"we also know that they need to have some mansion or house to get or asses kicked by pr own sister or girlfriend." Lorenzo says as he points at me.

"or they just went to italy to trigger us but i don't think that." i say and Elio nods his head.

"they have a plan for sure so we need to come with an plan too." Elio says as he writes something on a board.

"okay maybe we need to send some guys to like search for locations and just get some information." Guiliano says.

Elio nods. "that is a great idea Enzo fix that." Elio says and Lorenzo immediately makes a call for that.

"now how do we get pur sister back now that we know she is here but not herself?" Carlo says and he looks around waiting for ideas.

"maybe we need to wait for them to attack us again?" Luca says.

"so we can get our asses kicked again?" Pietro says and Luca shakes his head.

"no maybe by saying meaningful things to her it triggers something?" Luca says.

"that will never work." Pagolo says.

"and we tried already like speaking italian?" Anthonio says.

"no jut wait it is not a bad idea." i say as all their attention goes to me.

"we need to say things about her memories so she can remember us again. and we're making her realise she is being kept away from us?" i say.

"okay that is our plan." Elio says.

"that's not gonna help we need a better plan." Carlo says.

"what do you have in mind?" Elio asks him.

"well maybe we need to try to kidnap her back?" Carlo says.

"that's actually not a bad idea." lorenzo says walking in.

"right and then what?" Guiliano ask.

"well try and trigger her and asking her things." Carlo says.

"but she is like stronger then ever more capable of killing us. that's like her mission so how do you have that in mind?" i ask him.

he realizes it and i can see him think.

"i think i have an idea." Luca says.

we look at him.

"maybe drug her so she passes out because we're not gonna get a grip of her as i saw how she fights." Pietro says.

i see Elio nod his head.

"this is actually the best idea i ever heard." Elio says.

"lets get this straight okay." elio says.

"first we're gonna try and trigger her by saying things and if that doesn't work what problems won't we need to drug her and get her here?" Carlo says while drawing some things on the board.

"what is that for drawing?" Luca says with a little laugh.

"what this is amora." he says pointing at some drawing of a girl with brown hair.