Chapt: 24

I go downstairs after that happened and walk into the living room seeing my aunt Elizabeth watching tv and my uncle on his laptop.

"Its almost dinner time so it's time for you to cook!" My aunt Elizabeth says.

I look at her confused.

"Well the past months we have been eating from delivery's because he can't cook." My aunt says looking at my uncle angry.

I hold my laugh in and say." Well I can't cook either so?"

"Well i tried to learn your uncle but that didn't work so i'm gonna learn you. Well push me to the kitchen!" My aunt says.

I walk towards her and push her to the kitchen.

"Okay well your uncle did go to the grocery shop so that's great. Now we're making pasta because thats not that hard." My aunt says.

"Just wondering you can't cook because?" I ask.

She looks at me not even angry i'm surprised.

"Well because its not just that my legs are paralysed but also if i try to cut of hold anything i'm shaking like hell so I can't really do anything." She says.

I kinda feel bad for her

NO

What come on she is really nice to me

FOR NOW YES

I do think she has changed a little bit but she is still a witch.

By then I learned to cook pasta and my aunt didn't do anything really bad just slap me with a spoon because I didn't do something right but we had a good chat. We talked about how she hates it that she can't do anything. And she told me that i don't have to do everything in the house just cooking and maybe clean the clothes and do the dishes or something because my uncle need to do something to.

I don't like her but she isn't that bad

And for my surprise they gave me food too.

"Can i have some too? Or are you gonna let me starve again like you used to do?" I asked while cutting cucumbers.

My aunt looks at me and says." Of course you can have some but don't tell your uncle because he wouldn't agree just go eat in your room when its ready."

I just nod.

That was really nice she said that and weird that she is nice to me. I'm still scared of her.

Now i'm just sitting in my bedroom eating my pasta. Not that it's my room because it doesn't feel like it.

While take my last bite en listen to music with Mp3-player what was still in my pants.

While i listen to music and place my plate on my desk i can hear someone yelling so i turn of my music.

"AMORA!!" I hear my uncle yell.

Oh god that can't be good.

I open my door and walk to the stairs. I take a deep breath before i go downstairs.

I see my aunt just watching tv and looking at me like she doesn't know what her brother wants so that can't be good either.

"Are you deaf or something i called you like fifty times!" He says.

"Oh i'm sorry I didn't hear." I say.

"Yeah i got that! Uhm your gonna do the dishes and after you come to us in the living okay?" He says but before i could say anything he was already walking away to my aunt.

I sigh while i do the dished because I don't know this house. I have no idea where everything belongs so if my aunt or uncle see that i put something in the wrong place they will beat me up i think. They did that before when i did that so...

I walk to the living room after i've done the dishes and see my uncle on his phone and my aunt watch tv.

"I'm done with the dishes." I say as i look at the tv.

"Alright thats great." My uncle says while typing something on his phone and lay it down on the table while standing up.

He walks towards me and i take a step back and he walks right pass me.

I look confused. That was weird.

I thought he was going to punch me or something.

"I want you to take out the trash." He says while giving me a garbage bag.

I was about to grab the bag when he says." And if you run i will tun and search for you until i found you and fuck and beat you until your dead!"

I am now looking at him with big eyes while he is angry as fuck.

I can't get anything out of my mouth so i just nod and he gives me the garbage bag.

"Its just around the house its not in our sight so that's why he is worried that you may ran away." My aunt says.

"And he is to fucking lazy to do it himself!" My aunt yells and look at him angry.

"No i'm not lazy I can't properly walk!" He says while he walks to the couch limping so indeed he can't properly walk.

"Oh right I forgot that sorry." My aunt says rolling her eyes.

She looks at me and nod so that i can go.

I walk trough the back door and the porch with the garbage bag and I immediately feel free?

I am thinking of running away but maybe that's not really a good plan.

I walk around the house and see I see the trash can where the garbage bag has to go.

I realize that i can see where i am now because my windows are covered with duct tape i don't know why either.

I look around and the only thing I see is meadow and a little further a lot of trees so that would be the forest.

I can run away that way and run the forest in or i can go back and not get in trouble. They both sound not good actually...

While i think about it i hear the back door open. It's my aunt in her wheelchair on the terrace by the stairs.

"Girl don't do it you will regret it!" She says.

I look to the view where i can run away and look back at my aunt.

I can't leave her alone with him. Maybe he will beat her up now because i'm not here to get beaten up and she can't get against him like she did before. She was really strong before maybe even stronger then my uncle but now. I don't think she can take my uncle now she is in a wheelchair.

I don't know what to do....

———————————————————————————
1124 words

Sorry for the cliffhanger....
But thank you so much for the 15K readers!