THE BLOOD

JENNIE 'S POV

As I was seeing my sis she became very busy in her work it's been 3 weeks we both living in Korea and now we are set with each and every person in our school or in our building we are even talking with mom sometimes.

YN'S POV - one day when I was alone at my flat because jennie has gone out for some work. I was preparing for my assignment my house door bell rang I thought jennie came so I stood up and opened the door then I saw Taeyung there he is bleeding from his mouth and his face was also bleeding like he had a huge fight with someone.

Yn- The moment I saw Taeyung like this I was like Oh my God Taeyung are you ok come inside I asked Taeyung to sit then I just took my first aid box and then I applied medical cream on Taeyung's lips and I gave him medicine and then I have gone to kitchen and I think I should make some soup for him the time I was cutting the onion my finger had a cut the blood was coming again and again and at that time Taeyung came suddenly and started licking my blood.

I was like what is happening
Then taeyung said "Baby girl you taste damn fabulous ".

TAEYUNG 'S POV

I don't know why but when I am around yn I can't control myself the time I saw her blood I was like I just want to suck her whole blood badly but I can't my mind is saying that I am in love with her the way of her taking care of mine I like her but the truth is Something else that I have to accept.

YN'S POV

Why is this taeyung doing like this why is he just licked my blood I feel something doubtful about these 7 boys .

Yn- Taeyung are you okay now?
Taeyung- ya baby girl I am fine now because of you.
Yn- yah!!first of all stop calling me baby girl.
Taeyung- but I Love to calling you baby girl

( Door bell rang)
Yn- oh it might be jennie let me open the door.
Jennie-sis have you taken your dinner??
Yn- Ya let me call Taeyung.
Jennie- Taeyung (in confused voice) where .
Then yn go in next bedroom to see taeyung but no one was there.

Jennie-sis where is Taeyung??no one is here come sis you take rest properly you are taking to much stress.

Yn- but jennie he was there I swear.
Huh why are you not believing how can someone invisible like this.

YN took a night dress and gone
For sleep.

Hello ,hello dear army I hope you will like this 5th episode the blood next episode I will publish tomorrow till then stay tuned for my story updates 💜💜💜💜🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️