NO REFLECTION

Yn- Wait! Taeyung you are not having your reflection how is this possible?? every single person is having reflection then why are you not having any reflection . Tell me the truth who are you ??

Taeyung- relax babygirl you have seen something else listen to me.

Yn- I said just answer my question who are you??

Taeyung- you wanna know who I am then listen.

(Door bell rangs)

Jennie- open the door sis I'm home.

Yn- coming Jennie wait Taeyung stay here only don't go anywhere.

Jennie- oh hii sis Is Taeyung here or not ??or you both are still doing your project huh!!

Yn- no Jennie he is here .
Jennie- ok then I have brought some Cake  for 3 of us do Taeyung want to eat ask him??

When yn goes in her bedroom she saw that there was no one.

Yn- what the hell!! Taeyung where are you Taeyung ,Taeyung.
(She called his name but there was no answer then after she told Jennie that Taeyung has gone and now I am also going for sleeping you eat these cakes when some will left put those in kitchen)

The yn took her night outfit.
And started thinking about Taeyung .

YN'S POV

Now I am having doubt on Taeyung and on all BTS members when I first came to University they all were staring at me ,then Jhope's red eyes, then Taeyung's suddenly invisibility,no reflection,then He gave me weird locket and finally when I told him to bring garlic his different reaction. All these things have something connection between them.(End of YN'S POV).

Thinking all these yn slept.Then suddenly taeyung came in her bedroom he started staring at yn .

Then suddenly taeyung came in her bedroom he started staring at yn

TAEYUNG 'S POV

I was starting at yn because I was feeling hungry I just want to suck her blood but I can't because I love her so much I don't want yn to be hurt
And I want to tell her the truth that I am a vampire if she knows my secret from some where else then her heart will probably broke into pieces that I haven't told her the truth. Should I have to ask Namjoon for telling her the truth?? (End of TAEYUNG'S POV)

After that Taeyung just kissed Yn's forehead and flew away into a bat.

THE NEXT MORNING

Yn took her morning outfit and came outside from her bedroom .

Where Jennie was waiting for her to do her breakfast.

Jennie- morning good sis !! Come lets have Breakfast.

Yn- oh Jennie you wake earlier than me that's good (she patted on Jennie's head) so you have cooked food also very good Jennie. Now I think that Mom's cute little daughter is becoming mature 😊.

Jennie- 😁hehe thank you sis now let's have our breakfast.

After taking breakfast yn told Jennie that she is going to Taeyung's house for some work.

YN AT TAEYUNG'S MANSION

(Taeyung 's mansion's door bell rangs)He saw yn as he was little bit scared that yn will ask her questions then what he will do

He saw yn as he was little bit scared that yn will ask her questions then what he will do. In that mansion whole BTS members were sitting.

NAMJOON-Oh hii miss yn why are you here means don't you want to be alive huh!

YN- wait what I am not able to understand you Namjoon.

SUGA- I don't think so that she want to be alive.

JIMIN-Oh your smell haah!! I can feel it.

JIN- Poor yn you are very much innocent.

JHOPE- Guys I have tasted her and she tastes damn good.

JUNGKOOK- Miss yn you came here with your will and you will go from here with our permission.

(All started walking towards yn )

TAEYUNG- (In whispering voice to yn) yn just stay beside me ok. Hey guys wait stop there only don't come near to yn .

JUNGKOOK- Tae stop doing these stupid things just through the girl here .

TAEYUNG- Guys stop I Love her you can't do anything to her.

NAMJOON-What??(in shocked voice) you love her but don't you know we all are vampires.

Aneyong haseo 💜dear army the 8th epi is here the 9th episode will come soon and one more thing let me show you guys Jennie's face so it'll be easy to you all guys to make face of Jennie so here is Jennie's face the sister of Yn

Now what will happen to yn and taeyung how many limits will taeyung cross for Yn if you wanna know then stay tuned for next episode Borahe army 💜💜💜🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️.