CONFESSION OF LOVE♥️

Yn- For what purpose did You give this amulet to me Is there anything important that you gave this to me Taeyung.

Taeyung- nothing is the purpose babygirl I just gave this to you for your safety now you will ask me what safety?but I can't tell you take care byee!!

Yn- okk byee!! Taeyung

Jennie- hmm so sis it's very late between why did taeyung gave this amulet to you is there something sis that you are not telling me 😁.

Yn- He doesn't told me Jennie and nothing is that what you are thinking we are just friends. Now I have to go to sleep I am having headache.

Jennie- but sis what about your dinner??

Yn- I don't want to eat.

NEXT MORNING

When yn was doing her assignment alone . The door bell rang of her house
She opened door and saw taeyung standing in front of her.

Yn- Taeyung why are you here ?? Is there any problem.

Taeyung- oh baby girl you are so much innocent I am here for helping you for your assignment.

Yn- oh really (in excited voice) umm I mean really ok then you can help me but my patner is Jhope.

Taeyung- If you wanna do your assignment with him then it's okay I am going.

Yn- no,no,no!! I didn't mean that come you can help me wait let me bring my materials.

Then yn told Taeyung to sit
In her bedroom.

Then they both started making their assignment

Jennie- sis I am going to my friend's house rosè ok I will be back in 2 hours.

Yn- ok bye! Hmm taeyung let's continue to our work .

After sometime when yn was writing Taeyung was just seeing her beauty then slowly he came little forward and kissed yn cheek. Yn's face became shy she turned like a tomato 🤭. Then Taeyung said you like my kiss baby girl.

YN'S POV

I just became damn shy when taeyung kissed my cheek I just covered my face with my hands I think in my mind that I am in love with Taeyung he cares for me I like him and I think I have started developing feelings for him at that time when he came closer to me I can feel his perfumes strong smell I was feeling like dizzy because of his perfume. (End of Yn's pov)

Then yn just covered her face with her hands. Taeyung put her hands down and told" You like that do want something else " yn was like 😳huh I .... I want no,no,no I don't want anything Taeyung let's just focus on our work .

Then Taeyung just grabbed yn's wrist and pulled her towards him and Told her " I Love you babygirl from the day I have seen you in university " If you wanna except my proposal then you can If not then also it's okay.

Yn- oh Taeyung I can't tell you what I am feeling now I will answer your proposal but I need some time 😊

Taeyung- ok babygirl as you wish now come back to assignment.

( They both have completed their assignment) now both decided to make some food.

IN KITCHEN

YN'S POV

When I told Taeyung to bring a garlic he told in angry voice "no I will not bring you go and bring by yourself I am having allergy from garlic ".

TAEYUNG 'S POV

As I am a vampire so vampires don't like garlic,garlic can hurt me so I became angry when yn said me to bring garlic (End of Taeyung's pov).

After that they both cooked the food and ate some they have left for Jennie.
And then they both decided to watch NETFLIX on TV so yn said taeyung to switch on the TV.

But when he goes to switch on the tv yn was shocked that taeyung was not having reflection.

Aneyong army the 6th episode is on your screen I hope you all have read this episode now what will happen taeyung is having to reflection 😲 Is Taeyung 's vampire secret will be in front of yn what will happen if you wanna know then I will publish the episode 7th soon 💜💜💜🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️.