MISUNDERSTANDING

Knock, Knock!!!

Yn wipe her tears and open the door.

Yn- Taeyung why the hell are you here what you want to tell get lost from here I don't wanna see your face.

Then was about to shut the door but Taeyung grab her hand and told:

Taeyung- First of all you should have to listen me!! The girl whom you have seen in washroom was my ex girlfriend she don't know that I am a vampire she was forcing me to kiss her but I told her to stay away from me and you just got misunderstanding that I have cheated on you I am really sorry that I haven't told you about her she is Kang min Hee. Now is it ok??

Then then yn hugged him tightly and started crying she can't able to stop her tears.

Yn- I am sorry jagiya that I misunderstand I just please never broke my heart you are the only one whom I trust Taeyung.

Taeyung- shh!! Don't cry babygirl you are my love I will never ever broke your heart I love you so much now stop crying your nose look like cute joker. Give your beautiful smile 😊

Yn wipes her tears and smile.

Taeyung- good that's like my babygirl 😁.( then he kissed her nose)

Yn- hehe it's kind of tickling.

Taeyung- Is it so??( he started tickling in her stomach)

Yn- Taeyung leave me 😂 I am not able to control my laugh.

Yn's Mom- yn!!! What the hell is this bastard doing with you huh! And is he your boyfriend?? for this purpose I send you to Korea to study Is this you are studying, making boyfriend ??? Huh tell me!! and jennie why you haven't told me that she is dating this Taeyung.

Jennie- Mo.....m I am sorry 😔

Then she told Taeyung to get out from her house.

Mom- yn give me your phone and come with me.

She locked her in her bedroom and took the keys.

Yn- Mom open the door please let me explain you please mom( then she started crying.) Telling why this happens to me always Taeyung please come back I am missing you.

Aneyong haseyo dear army here is new episode I know that I am late for publishing but wht to do 😅 in march my exams are coming so I can't be publishing new episode too fast so next epi I will publish on 1st April till then take care and byeee 💜�...

Aneyong haseyo dear army here is new episode I know that I am late for publishing but wht to do 😅 in march my exams are coming so I can't be publishing new episode too fast so next epi I will publish on 1st April till then take care and byeee 💜💜💜🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️😁😁