DANCE PARTY

Next morning yn got up when sunlight hit her face .

Yn- (in mind) aishh! Why are you  getting so mad yn?? that boy Taeyung I am in love with him ☺️.

She checked her phone and told "oh no today Mrs. Smith is calling whole students of our class for dance. Ahh!! I just hate doing dance,dance are so much dull 😒 ok let me get dress up".

Then she take a look of herself in mirror she think in her mind ( oh damn I am looking like kpop idol 😲)

Jennie- oh! Daebak sis you are looking too much hot in this dress between for whom are you wearing this 😏.

Yn- no one jennie actually Mrs. Smith told that we have dance in our university that's why I am wearing this nothing else.

Jennie- yah!!!😫sis we are not having any such types of performances you are lucky that Mrs Smith is your class teacher.

Yn- ya but I am late jennie may I go.

Jennie- okk go what about your breakfast sis??

Yn- I will manage now byeee!!

Jennie- byee enjoy !

When yn reached at university it was little crowded suddenly yn noticed that all of the students were in shock Lily said "yn your dress you are looking beautiful in that girl " .

Yn- thank you so much Lily I am glad you liked it.

Then Mrs Smith entered in the classroom.

MRS. SMITH- Yes a very happy morning to you dear children .

STUDENTS- Happy morning Mrs Smith.

MRS. SMITH- So I am sorry for calling you in university but I don't have any choice as I am leaving this university so I thought I will give you all a small dance party . I am playing music we will have games, dance and some snacks I hope you will enjoy this beautiful moment .

STUDENTS- Mrs Smith you are the best teacher we all are going to miss you.

MRS. SMITH- Oh dear students I will never forget you all (in crying voice) so let you all enjoy this dance party.

Yn- that's so sad that Mrs. Smith is going to leave this university.

Suddenly she noticed that Kim Lee his Classmate is coming toward her.

Kim Lee- well hello !! Yn I am Kim Lee I just want to ask do you wanna dance with me ( he put out his hand)

Yn- okk Lee 😅

Then they both started dancing .

Kim Lee - yn you are looking hot in this dress .

Yn- thanks I need to go washroom ( Is he flirting with me?? In mind)

She was going to washroom then someone pulled her and pinned her against the wall.

Taeyung has pinned her against the wall she was in shock and he is also giving a smirk that made her whole body chill

Yn- Taeyung what are you doing leave me someone will see us. ( she said while looking here and there)

Taeyung- you want me to leave you babygirl but tell me this thing that why are you dancing with that jerk Lee .

Yn- ohhh! I think someone is jealous 🤭 .

Taeyung- Do you think babygirl that I am joking you gonna pay for making me jealous.

Yn- Taeyung dear I was not trying to making you jealous Lee asked me for dance.

Taeyung- Between you are looking sexy in this dress ( in cold voice).

Yn- (chuckled) hehe 😁thank you now let me go .

Taeyung- Babygirl your felt me needy because of your dress (in deep sarcastic smile)

Yn- wait!! what?? I can't help you with this, leave me Taeyung I need to go otherwise someone will see us .

Aneyong haseyo dear army here is the episode 9th episode 10th  I will publish soon 😊I am really sorry that am late in publishing this episode 😅 actually I am very busy with my work .

But the next episode has mature content 🔞 that is 18+.

So army be ready with hobii water😏
Till then stay tuned.