THE SHOCKING TRUTH

Yn's mom suddenly turns into a young lady.... that lady was Kang's sister Kim Han Li...

Li- oh poor girl so sad (laughed loudly)

"Phone rangs"
Li have you done the work (on other side there was Kang) Li- yep sis your work is done that Bitch is inside only ..... Kang- good let that jerk cry and where is Jennie she calls out Jennie

Jennie- shhh Taehyung is sleeping down don't cry out Li after handling my so called sis yn he is too damn tired oh mom is here ...

Yn's mom- well done my dear daughters and my son tae this unlawful yn your dad has given to me
I am so tired of this girl yn...

Taehyung- mom I don't think that we are doing the right thing why are you dragging yn in this....

Mom- ohh my son why are you taking that rubbish girl side she is nothing to you come on let's call all your brothers here we have to start the ritual tomorrow on the lunar eclipse.

Taehyung- mom I love her from my heart and I don't want you all to hurt her (in deep voice)

Namjoon- ohhh see our tae is in love with whom that fucking girl named yn...

Jimin- and tae what to do now she is going to die tomorrow

Suga- what are going to do tae

Jhope- are you going to kill us huh!!

TAEYUNG WAS JUST LISTENING TO THEM AS HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING

(Yn's has listened everything)

Yn- wow!!!(in crying voice)I am orphan I have no dad no mom no sister like what I have to do now is I know

Then she hold the knife and cutted her hand suddenly Taehyung came inside from the window and holds her hand ...

Taehyung- yn!!! Oh jesus what have u done let me take you to hospital..

(Then he Carried yn in her hands and took her to the hospital)

AFTER SOME TIME

The doctor came out and said to Taehyung that she is okay you may meet her ..

Taehyung- thank you doctor... oh yn (he goes in her ward ) I am so thank full that you are alive he kisses her forehead..

 oh yn (he goes in her ward ) I am so thank full that you are alive he kisses her forehead

Yn- Tae (in cracking voice) what happened why do you saved me I don't want to live

Taehyung- shhh!! yn I am so sorry that I haven't told you about the truth listen your mom died when you were born your dad was also a vampire he fall in love with a human but my mom was loving your dad but he married your mother your real mom was having cancer after giving you birth she died and because of that your dad did a ritual that you are now of my mother responsibility and now tomorrow once again there us a ritual my mom and my sisters are going to give you to our god and that Kang min hee was my ex I came to know that she was also in this plan... But I love you from my heart I won't anyone allow you to touch you...

(Then she hugged taehyung and stared crying )

Yn- please taehyung let me die I don't want to be alive I have no one except you I don't want that because of me you ...( he kissed yn on her lips and said)

Taehyung- shhh don't tell like that we will go somewhere else far away from all this bullshit...

Aneyong ami here is your author I want to inform you that the book 1 of the pain in love is over... be ready cuz I will be publishing new thriller book part 2

THE RITUAL

I knew that I am late in publishing every ch but I will try my best to publish all the ch on time 💜💜 till then take care ami !!!