Chapter 4:

A/N: I FORGOT TO ADD 

THANKS @Anshul099 FOR BEING THE VERY FIRST PERSON TO VOTE < 3333

[Six Years Later]

(Percy)

I'm twelve years old and Thalia is thirteen. We already finished our lessons with the gods, we mastered everything, and the gods taught us. Uncle Tony and Uncle Steve are having a fight, a bad one like physical, they built a team to go against each other, me and Thalia met Uncle Tony's sides because mum was in his side, some people are new, Uncle Tony sides there's War Machine, Spiderman, and Black panther. Vision and Wanda were new recruits in the avengers during the battle of Sokovia, Wanda had a twin named Pietro, I didn't meet him because he died, and I was in Olympus. Thalia said not to call them Uncle anymore, she's angry with them. "Percy!" Thalia called, "I'm coming!" I said as I ran through the corridors of the avengers building. The tower got destroyed during a fight with Ultron. Steve and his team was here, Thalia sneered at them as they walked.

"Steve I didn't know there were children here" the guy named Bucky said. "What are you doing here?" I asked Steve. "You aren't allowed here, SHEILD's closing it, and anyways Perce we need to pack our bags, plus mum said we need to stay away from these people" Thalia scoffed, grabbing my hand. "Thalia, Percy comes on!" Clint said. "I don't think Apollo likes what you are doing" I scowled, "turning against mum" "I'm not turning against her! I'm doing what's right!" Clint protested. "Ignore him Percy, let's go pack our bags, Mum bought a house in the country, she can't take us there right now because of... Steve, but the gods have sent a satyr to take us to a camp where we will go every summer" Thalia said, she had said Steve like it was a curse, Thalia dragged me away from those traitors.

(Bucky)

"Who are those?" I asked as I watched two black haired kids walk off, they seemed pissed at Steve and Clint, "Thalia and Percy Romanoff, adopted children of Natasha, they lived with us for a good amount of years, we technically raised them, and now they hate us" Steve explained, "harsh" Scott AKA Ant man muttered, "yep, it's sad, but we're doing the right thing aren't we?" Clint shrugged as he looked towards the retreating kids sadly. They must've been close, was it my fault this happened, I think I just ruined those two kids' lives, is that why they hate Clint and Steve? Questions about those two kids started to pop out of nowhere in my head, unable to stop them. "Grab all the information we need" Steve ordered as we entered the computer room.

After an hours of collecting, we were close to finishing it off, then the problem happened. "What do you think you're doing?" a voice said behind me, I turned around, blue eyes shot painfully into my eyes, the thirteen-year-old Thalia stood at the doorway. "I told you, that you needed to leave, and I find you snooping into the computer room" She glared at us, "I was trying to find my aegis bracelet, I thought I would find it here" none of us moved, we waited for a signal from Steve. Who walked closer to Thalia, who hissed at him, "Thalia hear me out" "I will not, I heard mum say to Pepper, that someone she trusts will betray her, and I know who it is! It's you two, you betrayed her, you're a traitor!" she yelled, Steve and Clint was taken back. A large black dog with blood red eyes, walked into the room and growled at us. "Down girl" Thalia ordered. "What is that?" I exclaimed.

(Thalia)

"That is Mrs O'Leary, our hellhound, she can eat you into pieces if I let her" I threatened the so-called winter soldier. "Thalia, where are you?" Percy called he walked in and his mouth dropped, "what are you trying to do?" Percy asked crossing his arms. "We need to do this" Clint responded. "First tell me why you are trying to fight Tony?" I asked, "What did he do to you?" "Wanda" Steve said. "if she's going to do that fear thing, you're going to be in a bloody fight" I glared daggers at Wanda who shifted into a proper stance, "leave the information you took, and I'll let you be" "are we going to listen to her" Sam AKA Falcon asked. "It would be a bad Idea not to" Clint answered. "Thalia, the satyr is here to take us to the camp" Percy whispered. "Leave the information" I repeated, "I don't have a lot of time, give or else you'll need to deal with me, and Steve and Clint you know you won't be able to go passed me or Percy" Percy drew out his riptide.