Chapter 7:

[One Year Later]

(Clint)

Thalia had just turned fourteen and Percy turned thirteen, we were hanging out in the avengers building, when Thalia got an Im (Iris Message) from Annabeth. "Thalia!" Annabeth said through the bubble. "Yeah?" Thalia replied. "Come with Percy!" Annabeth responded, "Why?" "I need your help, we need to get something from a military school" "uhm okay, I'll get Percy" Thalia nodded as the iris message faded. "Percy!!" Thalia called, "we are going!" "Where?" Percy replied as he came out of the gym. "Annabeth needs us" Thalia retorted. "Okay, Uncle Clint can you tell mum that we will come back as soon as possible?" Percy asked. "Sure!" I smiled. I watched them hurry out of the building. "Where are Percy and Thalia?" Nat asked as she came back with a box of Blue cookies. "They've gone to Camp" "without telling me?" "It was important!" I exclaimed. "Fine" she groaned as she sat down next to me.

A couple of hours later, "guys! Tony needs us" Scott said, walking into the lounge. "Okay we are coming" I nodded getting up from my seat. Nat followed. "What's up?" I smiled. "Bad news, Thalia and Percy won't be coming back for a couple of days or weeks, they've been sent on another quest" Tony shook his head in dismay. "I wish they could have a break for once" the others nodded in agreement. "So, what the quest for?" Vison asked. "One of their teachers, Lady Artemis has been taken" Tony explained. Being a demigod is hard, how did my dad (son of Apollo) survive? And why didn't he tell me this in the first place? But I do remember something, it was around my sixth birthday, when I spotted a huge creature lurking around our house. I was going to go see what it was, before my dad pushed me away, and guess what he was holding.... He was holding a bow and arrow, and that was the last time I saw him, I never knew what happened to him, not until now, my father died fighting, a heroic death to save me. After all those years I still didn't know what the creature that killed my dad was.

(Thalia)

Me, Annabeth, Percy and Grover had to go to this military school to retrieve Ares' Chariot, "why Ares?" I groaned clearly remembering what happened last year. We walked into the gym where there was a party going on and in the middle guess what it was? Ares' Chariot. "Make a distraction," I whispered. Percy and Grover walked over to the DJ and whispered something, then a song came up, "yay green day!" I whispered to Annabeth. People started to dance, I grabbed Annabeth and ran behind the chariot. "We need to ride this Chariot out of this place" Annabeth breathed, she hopped on the chariot. "Come on, Percy and Grover!" I motioned them to hurry. They hopped in, thank fully everyone was too busy to notice us. "Hey Wise Girl, do you know how to drive this thing?" Percy asked, "first off yes and second don't call me Wise Girl" Annabeth growled, "why not?" Percy asked, I snigger a bit. Annabeth shot me a glare, I shrugged.

We lifted up from the sky, I prayed to Hecate the Mist would help us. And we drove, Annabeth accidentally crashed into the wall. "YOU SAID YOU KNEW HOW TO DRIVE THIS STUPID THING!" Percy yelled. "I DO!" Annabeth yelled back, the chariot was going haywire. "STOP IT ANNABETH! GROVER'S ABOUT TO PUKE AND I DON'T' WANT TO SMELL LIKE IT" I screamed as we twirled around, Grover's face had a tinge of green. Then CRASH! It landed near the edge of the cliff. I helped Percy up, "are you okay?" I asked, "Yeah" Percy nodded, and Grover walked off probably going to puke. "Where's Annabeth?" I called. "Annabeth!" Percy yelled. "What is this?" a voice spoke from behind. I turned around to see Lady Artemis. "Lady Artemis" I bowed, same did Percy and Grover. "Thalia, Percy and Grover, Annabeth isn't dead, and I will find her I promise" Lady Artemis smiled, "come Thalia and Percy" she walked towards a tent one of her hunters made for her, and stepped inside, Zoe her lieutenant was waiting there she scowled at Percy. I rolled my eyes, Zoe Nightshade never liked boys, and I mean duh, she is a hunter she swore to stay away from men.