Chapter 5:

(Thalia)

Percy and Grover started to get along, I smiled, I loved to see my Percy being happy, and I'd choose his happiness over mine. I got time to talk to Luke and Annabeth, well, Annabeth mostly, we played a game called Capture the flag, me and Percy were in the same team like always, with the Hermes, Athena and Hephaestus cabin. I had gotten the flag and Percy took it over the border. I couldn't be prouder, Luke barely tried to talk to me, and it was mostly Annabeth and me. When I tried to talk to him, he'd either mumble something or won't even answer at all. I was getting really pissed at him. So, if he wouldn't talk to me, I would head straight to Grover and Percy, they both made me happy. "Yo Thal's" Percy called, "yeah?" I said I was sitting down after an hour of training. "The sea creatures call me Lord" Percy smiled, "ha, you are the son of the king of Atlantis, which makes you a prince" "awesome!" he exclaimed. Grover came running at us, "hey Grover" I waved, "hey Thal's" he waved back as he sat next to Percy, there is only three people in the world that I allow to call me Thal's which is My mum Natasha, Percy and our best friend Grover.

"Is there anything we can do besides training?" Percy groaned. "Besides going on a quest, no" Grover shook his head. "Ugh!" I grumbled. "I know" Grover nodded in agreement. "Thalia, Percy" a voice said, a puddle of water appeared, "Lady Iris?" Percy said, "Let me show you something" Lady Iris whispered, "Grover to you have a drachma?" I asked, "quickly" Grover rifled through his bag, and pulled out one, and threw it at the puddle, "accept our offerings, Lady Iris, show us what you wanted to show" Grover said. Then a bubble appeared, it showed an airport, "that's Leipzig/Halle Airport" I explained, "mum told us that's where Steve and his team were going" "you mean captain America?" Grover asked, "Yeah, we'll explain everything later, right now let's watch" Percy said slapping him on the back. I saw Tony's side and Steve's side, facing each other, "come on Tony, there has to be another way" Steve said, "There isn't" Tony shook his head. "You brought this to yourself" War machine retorted. Percy bites his lips. "Mum!" I cried, I couldn't help it I needed to tell them. "Thalia?" mum said as she looked around, the she spotted the bubble, "it's an iris message" I said, "We aren't really here" "please stop, it would end horribly" Percy said.

(Percy)

"Steve?" Bucky said. "Please Uncle Steve" Thalia pleaded, "Please don't, the world needs the Avengers together" "That man killed my father!" Black Panther shouted, "He didn't!" Steve glared. "He was controlled by HYDRA" I responded. "Should I leave" Grover whispered. "No, we need you for moral support" Thalia breathed. "Fighting won't do the world any better, it would put them in a horrible state" "the world needs you, we need you, to stay together" Thalia put her hands together and begged. "They aren't going to listen" I said shaking my head, I started to lose hope on them, Thalia looked at me sadly, "when are we coming back home?" Thalia asked Mum. "When we discuss this and hopefully, they stop.... arguing" Mum looked at Steve and Tony, "oh good, so we aren't fighting?" Clint said hopefully, as he walked towards Mum putting his head on her shoulder, "you do know that we are still friends right" Clint asked Mum, "yep, and we're out, I'm going to go set up the house, you guys work out whatever you need, and T'Challa no hurting Bucky" mum smiled.

The bubble flickered, "what's just happened, you guys just flickered" Tony said, Steve's been quiet, Bucky likes the idea of Peace so does everyone else but its T'Challa everyone's worried about. "That means the Iris message will stop soon, so yeah bye, love you mum" I explained, "bye, Percy and Thalia, hopefully by the end of the summer the house would be ready for us to move in". "Awesome" was the last thing I said before they flickered away, "please add one more drachma to continue on the call" Lady Iris said. "No thank you" Thalia said, and the puddle disappeared. "Thalia, Percy and Grover!" Annabeth called, "the gods are here" We looked at each other and ran towards Annabeth. She leads us to the big house, where Zeus was waiting with the other head counsellors, "my master bolt has been taken" Zeus announced, "I issue a quest to my daughter Thalia, Percy and they're Satyr friend Grover, find my lightning bolt, bring it to me before the winter solstice, beware there is a traitor among you" then he flashed away. I looked at Thalia, she looked pretty furious. After a few minutes she bursted, "who the Hades took my dad's lightning bolt?" she scowled. "Thalia, Percy and Grover go up to the Attic and talk to the oracle" Chiron ordered.