The Coming-Out

„Alexander, stop creasing your forehead or I can't spread the make-up evenly," Magnus scolded Alec with a chuckle.

Alec frowned even more: „Why do I have to wear make-up anyway? Though it suits you well, beautiful, I don't want to look like you for my appearance. People shall recognize me, after all."

The two of them were in a separate room backstage of a gigantic hall packed to the rim with people. People Alec planned to persuade to vote for him. The workflow, the speeches, the decoration have been meticulously prepared beforehand. The last thing to do was to prepare Alec's looks for his first public appearance as a presidential candidate. Magnus had stuffed him into an anthracite suit with a dark purple shirt and a striped tie in similar colors. A matching handkerchief peeked out of his front pocket. All in all, Alec looked very presidentish and felt like a clown. The feeling intensified because Magnus was determined to apply some light make-up and powder, "For the cameras," as he had explained, and all resistance from Alec's side was in vain. So now he sat in front of an illuminated mirror with Magnus humming like an industrious bee around him.

Magnus snorted: "Don't be ridiculous. Everybody wants to look like me. I'm the incorporation of fabulous."

Magnus had matched his outfit to Alec's today. He wore tight, grey jeans, which emphasized the perfect shape of his butt, and a purple shirt that was open nearly to his navel and made Alec wish to caress the smooth caramel chest that was revealed. A knee-long sleeveless grey coat without buttons but with purple glittering hemlines swung around Magnus's slim figure and made him look like a magician. This outfit was completed with equally purple lipstick. Magnus looked fabulous indeed.

Alec couldn't help but smile: "That you are. And such a paragon of modesty."

"I'm glad you noticed."

For a moment Alec relished the perfect view into Magnus's brown eyes, but then Magnus applied some more powder with a horrible itching brush and Alec had to scratch his jaw.

"Stop it!" Magnus exclaimed, „You'll smear the make-up! And then I'll have to start all over again and you will miss your appointment. Then you will never become president and you cannot install these measures against discrimination and some poor guy will not get his dream job because he is gay or black or Jewish and then he will run amok and kill 36 people and two kittens. And all because you could not keep your fingers off your face."

"You are perfectly reasonable," Alec nodded earnestly. "Why put my fingers in my face when you are within reach?"

He wrapped his arms around Magnus's waist and forced him to sit down on his lap. Magnus complained copiously but offered no serious resistance.

"Mhh...," Alec mused as Magnus's ass grinded over his thighs, "I think I am nearly distracted enough for you to continue your torture without me ruining your artwork."

"Really," Magnus replied, "I think I'll use some very effective anesthetic, just to make sure you not suffer at all. On the contrary."

He leaned towards Alec and lightly brushed his lips with his own. Alec moaned at the tingle this intimate touch caused in chest. Then he sighed: "I think I need a higher dose, doctor."

"Oh, then you shall have it. We don't want anything to go wrong in this operation, do we?"

"No, we don't," Alec hastily mumbled before their lips collided with more passion. When Magnus stroked Alec's bottom lip with his tongue the tingles spread from Alec's chest throughout his body as far as within his fingers and toes. With one hand he cupped Magnus jaw while the other one pressed them together with force. It was so exhilarating a feeling of their bodies moving against each other, Alec could never get enough of it.