Chapter 4

I don't have it!-I said as I saw Y/N face fall and she again started crying.
Don't cry....come to my home for some days till you can't find your purse-I said.

But....but I don't know you-She said. You know me more than you know the people on this street or this city-I said making a compelling case.

She thought for a few seconds before standing. I....I am sorry to trouble you,I assure you I'll leave as soon as I find my purse.

I nod and took her till my car. I opened the gate for her and then went to my seat and started driving.

Y/N was silent maybe lost remembering where she dropped her purse. The moonlight was falling on her face making her look like a princess.

Her hair were flying because the window was open. She was trying to keep them on their place but failed as she totally messed up her hair.

Why don't you close the window?-I asked. I .... like fresh air while I ride a car cause closed windows suffocate me-She said slowly.

Y/N's POV
I was looking out of the window when suddenly Jungkook held my hands which I didn't liked at all. I turned towards him and saw him smiling.

Don't worry Y/N, you'll find your purse soon.  And yeah you're not a burden for me . I can learn art from you I return-He said.

Even though I wasn't liking his touch at a extent maybe because he was still a bit stranger for me but his words gave me hope. I nodded smiling.

Suddenly my stomach growled loudly making me embarrassed. Don't worry, we are near my home. The food must've been ready till now-He said. I nodded and again started looking out of the window.

Soon Jungkook stopped near a big mansion.....actually kind of a palace. Come out!-He said coming out of the car.

I came out of the car and saw a car parking right behind us and some men in black suit came out. Who are they?-I asked.

My bodyguard!-He said simply and started walking inside. I followed him like a lost puppy. He has a big mansion, he has bodyguards.....who is he in real?-I thought.

Soon we came in and what I saw made me shocked. Palace was big from outside and magnificent from inside.

I looked at Jungkook and saw that he was close to me......very close.

Welcome to the South Korea's King's palace.....

______________________________________

Don't forget to like and follow.
The book contains dark content and can be very uncomfortable for many readers.
Reader's discretion is preferred.
New part will be posted soon.