chapter 9

I...I would love too! - I said. He smiled and said - I was hoping you would say that... So.....what now...? - I asked. How about we go on a date? - He said raising his eyebrows waiting for an answer. I smiled and nodded slowly. Good I'll be back till 6 pm. Be ready till then! - He said leaving the room.

The butterflies started flutering in my stomach as I was feeling so nervous. I am going on my first date....and that too with a king!! - I said and started jumping like a kid who got what she wanted. Well my situation isn't too different....dating a king was just a dream but the circumstances made it a truth.

I quickly went in my room and started looking out in the closet to find something good to wear. Whenever I saw Jungkook in these days I found him wearing black. Maybe that's his fav colour..... I should look for something like that only. I started looking and found a black gown. It was looking so regal but it wasn't there yesterday as far as I remember...it's okk. Maybe the maids added extra dresses.

I wore that dress and did smoky makeup. He always saw me in cute outfit...now I'll show him something different! - I thought to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror. Uff! I have fallen in love with myself after I saw myself in the mirror. I am sure we'll be having a great day today....atleast I can hope that for my first date.

Time Skip
I got ready and it was 5:55 already! Butterflies never left my stomach after I agreed to go on a date with him. I was looking aroung while sitting in the hall. Everything was looking so modern yet they were....lifeless. They were looking as if they were there but still but there was no liveliness in those paintings and interiors.....

Soon I heard the door opening and Jungkook entered. He looked at me and I was expecting some change in expression but they were same .... emotionless.... You are looking beautiful...- He said. His words weren't reaching his eyes but were enough to make me happy! Let's go - He said and we both left!

Time Skip
We were driving for approximately 2 hours and every time I asked how much more time he just replies '5 min mins love' We are here love... - He said and I happily went out of the car only to find that I am standing in front of a cemetery...
______________________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content.