Chapter 5

Wait a minute! You are Jeon Jungkook!? The psycho king of South Korea?-I asked. As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted it really bad.

He started moving towards me slowly and I started backing away. You think I am a psycho?-He asked in husky voice which sent shivers down my spine.

No.....I mean that's what I heard.....and I totally believe what I see-I said almost whispering. He smiled and turned around.

Saira! -He shouted and I think everyone in the house must have been Shaken just by his voice......but I'll admit that his commanding voice was sexy.

I should not think like that!-I said to myself shaking my head when I saw a maid coming towards us head down.

We have a guest for few days....make sure that she face no problem otherwise it won't be good for you, you know right?-He said as Saira nodded her head in fear.

He looked at me smiling and said-Saira will show you your room, be back in half an hour after getting fresh. I nodded and said- But I don't have my clothes with me .....

Don't worry....the room will have every single essential which you'll need for everyday living-He said. I nodded and went upstairs after Saira.

I.....I am Y/N! Nice to meet you!-I said. I am Saira-She said smiling lightly. She was quiet..... actually the whole place was quiet. It was weird....I mean even though it's a king's house but I can't see alot of men.

Even the bodyguards disappear after entering the home as I'd they were called out of the lamp and disappear after their work.

Please come downstairs as soon as you complete getting fresh-She said and left the room bowing before I can say anything...... But I don't know the route down....-I said whispering.

I opened the closet and saw multiple dresses. All of them looking regal and modern.....just as I saw in royalty shows.
I looked around and found a sweet night gown.

I took it out so that I can wear this after coming back in the room. I went in the bathroom and washed my face and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I came out of my room and tried to remember where I came from.I started walking. Every room gate was simple and was same.....I kept on walking when I came across a room whose door was of old wood and architecture.

It was looking as if all the rooms were renovated or are newly made but this was like it was never touched. It was all dusty and it's wood was coming out.

Before I can take a step towards it to see it's architecture more clearly Saira came and said-This way ma'am. I wanted to ask her what's inside the door but it looked as if she wasn't interested in answering my answers.

I nodded and started following her..... little I didn't knew was that this door was carrying years of mystery inside it which was awaited to be discovered..... maybe by someone.....maybe by me!
________________________________________

Don't forget to like and follow.
The book contains dark content and can be very uncomfortable for many readers.
Reader's discretion is preferred.
New part will be posted soon.