Chapter 19

Slight 18+
Y/N's POV

We finally entered the room in the palace as I plopped on the bed. Ahh! I missed this comfy bed in just on night! - I said snuggling near the pillow. And you still wanted to return back to the apartment! - He said removing his coat. It's not like that! I will just keep visiting there! - I said moving around the bed. Same thing! Now go and get fresh! We travelled for 2-3 hours! - He said as I sighed only with the thought that I have to move.

Time Skip
We were laying on the bed after taking a shower. Jungkook looked a bit lost. I caressed his cheeks which brought his attention back to me. What's wrong? If there is something wrong then you can share with me--- It's nothing, I just want to stay silent for a bit - He said. Are you sure? I mean you can share it with me---- Can you please stop annoying!? I told you that I am fine! - He said rising his voice a bit which made me flinch.

My eyes got teary.... I just wanted to show that I am with you.... I am sorry... - I said as I started to stand up from the bed. Suddenly he held my wrist and pulled me back on the bed. Before I could understand anything his lips were devouring mine and my hands were pinned above my head. The kiss was rough and passionate. He started kissing down my neck while nibbling on my neck which surely left marks while I wasn't able to control my moans.....

After a good 5-6 rounds I was lying on bed tired almost ready to sleep and Jungkook was already asleep. I decided to check my phone last time before finally sleeping. I was scrolling through the phone and was about to sleep when I saw a news which shocked me the most. The building.... I came back just few hours ago was burnt down fully! The building was looking as if it was in this state for years. I was so shocked but was too tired to react. Before I could read further details I drifted off to deep sleep.....

Time Skip
I was sleeping peacefully but my sweet sleep was disturbed by loud phone calls. I woke up frustrated and the call ended. Humph! This call has to be over just after ruining my sleep - I said pouting. I checked my phone and it was still open on the news of burnt building. I was so attached to the place and I even spent my last night there so it was a great shock for me.  I read further which said it was caused due to shot circuit and the best thing was that not even a single person was injured.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone started ringing. Ah...it was his phone....looks like he is in the washroom. Should I pick up his phone? It's been ringing for a long time...I'll just pick up and tell them to wait - I thought and picked up the phone. I was about to start when I heard a voice - Good evening sir, the order is completed. The building which you asked has been burnt down and no one was---- I was listening when someone took phone from my hand. Turning back I found Jungkook standing there and his whole body was radiating anger........
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen now?
BTW thanks for 14k+ reads!
Keep supporting!