Chapter 8

I left leaving Y/N alone on the dining table with alot of questions in her mind. I came in my room and started throwing things here and there in anger....

Y/N's POV
Jungkook left the table in hurry and started throwing things here and there after reaching his room....the sound can be heard in whole palace. I was so shocked and a bit.....scared. He was alright few minutes ago but now he is behaving like a maniac! I looked at the guards and maid but they were all standing on their place totally calm as if it's their everyday routine to see this kind of behaviour.

I looked at them expecting an explanation.....but all they did was showing me an expressionless face. After a few minutes the noises stopped coming from his room. I slowly stood up and a maid came near me to take the plate. I was about to move when she slowly whispered. Never talk about his family infront of him..... - She moved back taking the plate.

I went in his room and I saw almost everything on the floor. I slowly take my steps further towards him keeping my foot on the right place.....I slowly reached towards him and placed my hands on his shoulder......I was so scared inside but not showing it. He turned towards me and I saw his eyes red with anger but his face was emotionless. After seeing me his eyes started getting normal.

Jungkook I am sorry.....I don't know what I did wrong but....I am sorry. I think me asking about your family wasn't a good idea and I am sorry for that. I don't know why I had an urge to hug him.....there were many points which can be a reason for him to ignore this question. Before I can say anything else or do something....he looked straight in my eyes and asked - Will you be my girlfriend?

I looked at him and was blushing on his question as this thought crossed my mind when I saw him for the first time but I thought that it was an attraction and later when I got to know that he was the king I stopped hoping something like this but today he is asking me to be his.....GIRLFRIEND!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys please make sure to like it and follow so that you can read the chapters as soon as I post them without any delay.
The book describes many disturbing scenes. Reader's discretion is preferred if you're uncomfortable with these type of content.