Chapter 24

Jungkook was still not back home yet and the only question going through my mind was that what is there behind that close door? Should I know about it? Should I interfere or not? Of course I should, he is my future, I should stop these comments for once and for all! But where should I start from? - These were the things constantly going through my mind while I chew my nail. I had this habit that whenever I am in deep thinking I chew my nail.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Come in! - I commanded. It was Sarah.  Ma'am sir is busy tonight in some work, so he asked his guard to inform you that he'll come home late today or might come in the morning. He asked you to sleep and not wait for him..... - She said. I nodded and she bowed. She was about to go out of the room. Sarah, I want to know what's inside that door - I said looking at her expecting a no which was also true.

Ma'am, I already told you that it isn't the correct time.... - She said looking down. Oh please Sarah! I am also human! I can't bear when the people I love around me is being targeted without any reason! He isn't targeted without reason......and I am sorry I can't tell you what's going on because I can see he truly started falling for you ..... you aren't like others. If I tell you what his reality all you'll do is to hate him....I can't take away his only happiness from him.... - She said which left me totally shocked and confused.....what did she meant?

I'll hand over my resignation and I am sorry to talk back to you, ma'am. - She again bowed and left the room. Words were stuck inside my mouth and nothing came out. Who really is Jungkook? My last hope was Taehyung....he is the last person who can really solve my problem and give me all the answers.

I quickly called Taehyung and he picked my call after almost 4-5 rings. Hey Y/N! How are you? I didn't knew you'll miss me so soon----- Hello Taehyung, we'll joke later but right now I have some work, are you free? - I asked. Umm yes? what is it about? - He asked.

Taehyung you are the only way to know what's really going on in Jungkook's life because everyone is just too afraid! Please help me! I have the right to know about him! - I said hoping that my last attempt wouldn't fail.

Fine......meet me soon as it suits your time and make sure his men doesn't follow you - These were his last words before he disconnected the call. Finally! I can have my answers......
_______________________________

Sorry for taking 6 days break when I said that I'll update the book, it's just I was I'll but now I am okay! So I'll update the book faster!
Enjoy!
Also comment what do you think is behind those closed doors?