meet courtney

"ur fucking insane mate" she said half screaming and half under her breath at me. "REALLY AM I WOW FIRST TIME HEARING THAT REALLY ORIGINAL SARAH GO FUCK URSELF" i scream while walking outside still pissed. Fuck me man can't do shit around here with sarah on my back. tonight is her last night if i have it my way, i think to myself while lighting up my cig. I hear the alarm go off as i put out my cig. Breakfast time. Time to stare at the manky food we get served. Yano i hope my parents really are dead and didn't just put me in here for a laugh cus it's not fucking funny. I walk out and hear "courtney come with me" i turn around to the worker and roll my eyes. Where she's bring me has to be better than the food. She leads me to me and Sarah's room and tells me someone's waiting for me. Confused i open my door carefully. I see a tall man with a long beard, i quickly pull my knife at him when he assures me it's ok and tell me to sit. He's on my bed so i sit on Sarah's.
"You killed your last 23 room mates i see Courtney" he says calmly, i look at him in shock "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU SOME KIND OF WIZARD OR SOMETHING" "calm down Courtney it's ok and in fact i am a wizard" i laugh at him "now that's the best laugh i've had ina while".He just looks at me. "who are u anyway" i paused "IF UR MY FUCKING FATHER YOU BETTER WISH U DIE BEFORE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" "Courtney i'm not ur father i'm gonna save u" "save me from what" "from here no wonder you hate it ur bed is fairly lumpy. i'm bringing you to my school of magic" "the fuck u on about mate i'm not some wizard" i say stunned at the fact that this santa clause looking fucker thinks i'm a wizard. Must say whatever drugs he's on i would love. "Courtney both your parents were some of the most powerful wizards in the world i assure you, they died trying to save people" he says trying to convince me "right and what left me here cus i wouldn't be better off dead with them" i spat back. "Just come with me for one night and we will see what you think and if you hate it i'll bring you back deal?" "fine whatever" i say "sarah gets away again" i mumble to myself. "Courtney dear you already have the rep of the killer room mate you really want to kill another" he says with a giggle. Stunned i look at him and whisper "here man no one nos about that how do u" "everyone nos courtney it's not hard figure out" he whispers back.
"Right ok wizard man we goin or not" as the words leave my mouth he pulls up a wand and a flash goes off and we're in some corridor. He shows me my room. It's massive it's twice the size of the room i used to share with my now dead room mates and sarah. "All your stuff is here, in a while i'll call you down we will get u sorted into your house and you can meet your new friends which hopefully wont be killed" he winked after the last bit "right ok so uh do i learn magic here or do i do drugs i still can't tell" "oh Courtney dear there's no drugs here maybe ina few party's that i don't know about but this is all real we're not all on acid dear" he says it so calmly i don't get it. If it's real why did i never hear of it. Ugh anyway i get into new clothes considering how many are here and unpack anything else. I'm in a short skirt and a tight enough shirt i found.
I hear it being called that the new student joining 3rd year will come in. I walk in and feel so powerful everyone is staring at me. So many hot boys. I see this one group at what looks like the green table there eyeing up my whole body. Ones blonde and is definitely up his own ass. One with brown hair and keeping a tooth pic hanging out of the cornier of his mouth like i do with my cigs. One with darker skin he seems nice but i don't wanna get on his bad side. One with long brown hair falling over his face hes smiling at me i can tell he's gonna be the nice one here. And lastly the one staring at me with a smirk he's got curly brown hair with deep brown eyes god i could get lost in them for days, you can tell he's bad new around here.
When i get to the top, the santa wizard goes to puts the hat thing on my head "SLYTHERIN" it shouts not anywhere near my head. I look confused when i stand up not knowing if i got to the red table, the blue table. the yellow table or the green one. I'm guessing it's the green one when the boys starting at me gester there heads to that table and no one else did. I walk over and sit next to blondie "hey there princess" i smile back and he throws his arm around my waist. "i'm malfoy.... draco malfoy and that's theodore" pointing to the boy with the tooth pic in his mouth who nodded at me "blaise" pointing to the darker skinned one who let out a smile"lorenzo" pointing to the one with the long hair "heya" he said to me i smiled back "and lastly matteo" draco saying pointed at the one with the curly dark hair and pretty eyes. He just smirked at me, i liked him the most already. Up close u can see a scare going down through his eyebrow and down his face missing his eye.
"YOU MAY ALL ENJOY YOUR MEAL" santa wizard shouted. I look at draco who was already looking at me "who is that man" "ah that's dumbledoor he's like the head of the school" "oh he looks like fucking santa on drugs" they all laughed at that. "fuck me i love this girl already" theo said, i just smiled "maybe if ur lucky u will get fucked" i say innocently, the smirk grew on his face as he looked down at his plate. "this girl is dangerous" draco said thightening his grip on my waist and pulled me closer. i looked up at him and winked. We all ate our food and nothing more was really said. After the meal i went back to my dorm and so did everyone else. After a while i went wondering the grounds to see where i could smoke. I thought i found the perfect spot 'the astronomy tower' i walked up the top and see matteo.
"Oh shit sorry didn't relise u we're here" after i said that he turned around "ur alright" he said "i'll go, sorry" "where u goin? stay, have your smoke" "how did-" he cut me off by pointing to the lighter in my hand "oh right" i said. I learned against the railing lighting up my cig and taking some pulls in silence until he spoke. "how come you joined hogwarts so late" "hogwarts? oh here" "do you know anything about it here my god" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes "well if u must know i was in my home thing i guess and dumbledoor came and told me that he is saving me something about my parents being really powerful i don't really get it being honest with u" i say as i take a long a pull from my cig". "YOUR THAT COURTNEY" he nearly screamed in pure shock. i look at him confused. "i mean ur the Courtney your mother and father died trying to save you and your brother from the most powerful wizard, your brother died in the fight but they did defeat him but they died along side him he's long gone now my father is the most powerful wizard" he said nearly out of breath coming to the end and nearly sounding upset about his father being in power. "being honest with u matteo, i don't know, the home i was in was full with children that were taking from their parents, i have no memory of them i only have memories of the home i never got told about them until dumbledoor earlier" "didn't you kill all your past room mates" he says so normally "i mean ya" i say kinda shrugging it off not wanted to get into it. "So u are that Courtney" "oh well thanks i guess for telling me about my parents" i say.
"no bother darling here if i ever need me come up to me we're in the same house i'll give u any advice or study guide you need ok?" "perfect thank you" i smiled "right well we should go back ok we can't get caught out after curfew" "oh we have a curfew" i say annoyed "ya" he says as we start walking "that's so shit" "tell me about it, but sneaking out can be easy once you know how to" he tells me "you must teach me some time" i say with a smirk "i'll teach you anything you need darling" he said with a larger smirk than mine. I smile and than once we get to the common room we go our own ways "see you tomorrow morning courtney" "see ya tomorrow matteo"