Chapter 6

As me and Pansy walked into my room all the the boys had found a comfy place to sit and were drinking Draco gestured me to sit beside him and Matteo. Draco looked at me and mouthed "you ok?"
i just nodded at him before taking a mouth full of vodka. As we drank more i wanted a cig and asked Matteo if he wanted one. I pulled out a cup so we could use as an ashtray and we moved to the other side of the room, as we lit up our cigs he looked at me and wispered "i shouldn't say this but seeing you fight like that was impressive, didn't think you could get much hotter" i just looked at him and smiled as i took another pull.
"OI LOVEBIRD COME ON WERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE" Blaise screamed. I sat across from Draco and next to Pansy and Theo, since i was new i was forced to spin first. Draco, i just looked at him as he smirked and moved closer to me "scared a kiss will make u fall in love princess?" he said as he tilted his head, i smirked at him and kissed him. I saw Matteos face drop when he saw the smile on Dracos face as we pulled away but what did he expect me to do it's a game?
As the game went on we all ended up kissing each other, everyone expect me and Matteo. At around 3:30am everyone went back to their dorms with their dorm mates expect Matteo, he asked if he could stay at mine cus his room was 'too far away'. Since i only had one bed Matteo and I had to share which i was ok with and so was he from what i could see. I was too tired to change so i slept in my bra and underwear while Matteo enjoyed his view. "Careful staring so hard you might hurt ur eyes" i laughed at him, he went rubbed his neck and just looked down, Matteo joined me in sleeping in just out underwear.
I was liking done next to Matteo and he looked at me. His eyes were so deep I felt like i could get lost in them forever. He smiled at me "ya know Courtney, think it was kinda rude we didn't get to kiss during spin the bottle" "oh really" i replied with and with that he leant in and came so close i could feel his smoke filled breath against my lips, "really rude isn't it", i could feel the tension rising "so rude" i said scared he would be able to tell he was getting me nervous, "should we do something about it" he said with a smirk "it's up too you babe" and with that he leant in slowly and kissed me. The kiss was rough yet passionate, his hands slowly moved down to my hips and he tried to hold me in place as my hands moved from his neck down to his abs, the kids never broke.
As the kiss came to an end we both smiled at each other, he got off me and lied down with his hands still around my waist, "this sleepover was worth it darling" i just stared at him, lost in his eyes "don't you agree" "of coarse" i said with a smile on my face.