Chapter 9

As me and Matheo step out onto the astrology tower we started talking, "so how are you finding the school?" "it's alright bit weird" Matheo just kinda laughed and then slowly a comfortable tension came between us. As we were smiling at eachother I took a pull out of my cigarette and blew it into Matheos face as a joke and he smiled and laughed and as he went to do it back he slowly got really close to me face. I was staring at him and he knew it, we locked eyes. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring straight back in mine.
      He blew the smoke out of his mouth while he tucked a strained of hair behind my ear, he didn't move his hand, just left it comfortably in my hair with the base of his wrist against my jaw. All i could do was stare, it's like he had this power over me. He flicked his cigarette out of his hand and off the tower as he leaned in closer to me. I felt his lips touch mine, i kissed him back as i flicked my out cigarettes out of my hand and wrapped it around his neck. My other hand was on his arm and slowly moved across to his chest and down.
         As my hand travelled slowly down his chest the kiss got deeper and more passionate, i reached his belt. I moved back up his body and we pulled away, he never stopped looking into my eyes after the kiss until we heard a familiar voice call his name, Matheo.