Chapter 7

I woke up lying on a hard yet smooth surface, it was breathing, i slightly moved my head and felt a tight grip around my waist, I look up to see Matteo sleeping soundly. He looks so perfect, i admired him for a while, the way his hair fell so perfectly messy, he's long eyelashes, the way his face looks when he was in such a deep sleep. "Careful staring too hard might hurt ur eyes", he said in his deep, sleepy voice. I smiled and went to move when he slowly flickered open his eyes. "Stay in bed it's too early" he said as he made himself more comfortable "Matteo we're going to be late it's 8" "and we can get up at 8:30" "but i'm hungry and want breakfast" i said in a complaining voice, and with that he loosened his grip and let me free.
             I get up and get dressed as i feel Matteo eyes still on me as he notices all my features, i then go to the bathroom while he gets dressed, i brush my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face, throw on some mascara, and finish up with some deodorant and perfume. I walk out of my bathroom to Matteo fully dressed with 2 cigarettes in his hand. He passed me one and we smoke where we did last night. "Just so you don't get too comfy like this we're not allowed smoke inside, your new so nothing will be said today but usually you have to go outside but at the end of the day no one comes down here". I couldn't find any words to say back, if i'm being honest i wasn't even fully listening to him i was thinking about last night and the kiss. I smiled and said "thanks i'll try and remember that one" and you could see in his face he knew i had no idea what he had said to me.
            Once we finish our cigs it's 8:30, we make our way down to the great hall where we see everyone at the slytherin table. We walk over and i can feel Dracos eyes on me, almost glaring at me. I sit across from him and next to Matteo with Enzo the other side of me. "Didn't go home then last night Matteo" i hear Draco say in a pissy tone after a minute or two of silence. As a pour my cereal for breakfast I look up at Matteo who just slowly looks at Draco "No,no i didn't go to my dorm last night Draco, i was a bit to drunk to walk that way, u would get it, u do it after most parties with any girls room u find urself in after". Once everyone heard this they just looked at their food trying not to make eye contact or laugh as Dracos face just gets angrier and angrier, "correct me if i'm wrong Draco" Matteo says with a happy smile on his face, knowing he had won whatever agruement Draco was trying to start. Draco just slams his hands on the table and pushes himself up and storms away with the anger slowly building up in him.