Chapter 9

Once I got to class I just sat there and zoned out paying no attention to anyone or anything around me, once class was over I was brought back into reality by the bell. I slowly got up and walked out of class, I was so tired I couldn't even think about getting food and I just went straight to my dorm, the second I got in, not even locking the door behind me I landed on my bed and fell straight to sleep.
I was in such a deep sleep I didn't hear anyone come in until I could feel someone shaking me, I'm no morning person so I let out a loud enough groan when I heard someone chuckle, I slowly open my eyes, only enough to see who had disturbed me, when i saw Matteo's beautiful deep brown eyes staring at me. "Fuck off" I managed to muffle out before closing my eyes and turning over, "excuse me? get the fuck up" he said turning me back around. I didn't even open my eyes, I just tried to go back to sleep as he hadn't fully woken me by turning me around, "I went to herbology and they called your name and guess who wasn't there, I was asked to come get you so get the fuck up and let's get to class" i had never heard Matteo sound so stern about anything before. I just angrily opened my eyes and "NO" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Matteo just stared at me and said "fine i'll tell them you feel sick after lunch, that I know you didn't eat by the way" he said trying to sound stern again but just sounding like his usual self. "okay thank you goodbye" I said happy i get to go back to sleep. I felt him go to leave my dorm when I said "close the door on your way out please" and i heard a loud sigh followed with "Ill be back after class and your getting up", he than left my dorm and closed the door.
I got comfy in bed again and went straight back to sleep. I'm not sure why i'm so tired today but a double period first class really takes it out of you, and dealing with Draco asking you a million questions doesn't make it any easier to cope with. After what felt like only a few minutes someone came into my rooms, assuming it was Matteo i slowly opened my eyes and smiled at him, he looked at my a giggled "someone's in a better mood now" he stated. "Shut up I was tired" i said while stretching,"ya why were you so tired all of a sudden?"
"honestly couldn't tell ya I just got hid with this wave of tiredness after charms"
"well as long as your alright" Matteo stated with slight concern in his voice.
                  I sat up and just started at Matteo for a moment while trying to think about my next move. He looked back at me confused when I quickly got up and grabbed my cigarettes and took one out of the pack and placed it behind my ear, I got out of my uniform quickly and put the cig between my lips, Matteo just lit his lighter to signify us going out.